Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mightnoteverbegettingonagain...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

So. Stuff is happening on Tuesday. Hopefully, if I manage to get away and have things go my way, I'll be going to stay with someone else, instead of with them. If it doesn't turn out in a good way, I won't be able to get on ever again (Paran, my neighbor, will probably end up bringing the news if it turns out that way). If it DOES come out good, I'm not sure if I'll have internet access with my comp (If I'll be able to take it).

And yeah, carefully censored and with little detail, bcuz sum1 h45 4 816 m0u7h; which could end up ruining absolutely everything. >->;

At any rate, I'd appreciate any good luck wishes, though they probably wouldn't really help. Hopefully, things'll turn out fine..

2 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Sorry to hear that bad stuff is happening =/

Hopefully things go the way they should. Best of luck.

3 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Charlotte

Chick
No clue what's going on, but hopefully it ends up well.

4 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Mercenary Lord

Godspeed, Rin.

http://www.klokreations.net

5 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Klokinator

Admin
No idea what you just wrote. Bcuzmashingsentencestgtherandusingh4xsp33kisannoying.

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

6 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 am

Yoshi

Admin
Good luck, man.

7 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 am

Klokinator

Admin
We will miss your hawt shota girlyguys.

8 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 pm

ughh...... ._.;

i ended up not getting a chance.... and than i got sick, and im dizzy and puking >-<;

9 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 am

Zakerot

Happens to me all the time. Stupid Hangovers.

10 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 pm

I'mnotyou,Zak.ionlydrinkmilk,orangejuice,grapejuice,andsomeone.

My parents were splitting up yesterday (Mom moving out). I was actually gonna take the opportunity to leave my family and walk about 2000 miles to Cali. .n.;
But I didn't get the chance to sneak out, 'cause the dumb bitches dragged me into it. So I lost the chance, and than when I got to the new house, there's this moldy fungus stuff growing here and there inside of it. And it doesn't mix well with my asthma, so I started getting a migraine, and puking, and having a hard time breathing. And instead of taking me to a hospital (becauseidonthaveaninhaler), the stupidbitchmother dumps me at my grandparents. T-T

11 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Mercenary Lord

Damn, thats awful.

12 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Some parents need to be punched.

13 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Mercenary Lord

y do people have kids if they abuse them? Do they acidentally j**z during s**?

Seriously...

14 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Mm..
A friend of mine said it'd be a good idea to call Child Services. But unluckily I've got a few fears about that.. Being me not wanting to end up with anyone else in the family, and not wanting to live with some family I don't know. The other problem is I'm not able to really get in touch with CS, I never use my phone, and when I do it's /veryclosely/ monitored, and I can't just ask my mother "Hey, can I go to Child Services for something?" because, sadly, she's not that dumb..

However, if by some miracle chance I DO manage it, my friend's family and she said I might be able to stay with them if I get a job (They wouldn't be able to financially support me, her, and her dad). However, noone in Tennessee hires kids my age, they don't even hire my friend, and she's 19 (There's other reasons too, but this's the main one).
So the only job I could actually have a chance of getting is some thing online, or doing odd jobs. Even more bad luck: Those odd jobs involve me not being introverted, or having. Issues. around some people. And the only things online that I've found that I /might/ be able to do is be an (Beta testing will than be released after Alpha testing) Alpha Tester for a new game in the works by Mojang. That and also getting the Youtube Partnership.

The more likely of the two would be the partnership. I was actually offered it once, but I got screwed over by my family, so I had to close my account. If I get more freedom, it'll be even easier to get the partnership, taking from a few weeks, to about 5-7 months.

And yes, Merc, I was actually an accident. First accident was when I started developing. The Second was when they were going to abort me, yet the doctor screwed up and said I was a girl, so they changed their minds. The THIRD was when I was born, when the umbilical cord thing was wrapped around my neck (which at that point, they knew I was a boy, and they wished they had chosen abortion). :U

15 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Zakerot

Mercenary Lord wrote:y do people have kids if they abuse them? Do they acidentally j**z during s**?

Seriously...

You mean jizz during sex?
Like cumming while fucking without a condom?
Like a penis ejaculating inside a vagina?
Like a creampie?
Like a stork bringing a baby to a family?

16 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Klokinator

Admin
And yes, Merc, I was actually an accident. First accident was when I started developing. The Second was when they were going to abort me, yet the doctor screwed up and said I was a girl, so they changed their minds. The THIRD was when I was born, when the umbilical cord thing was wrapped around my neck (which at that point, they knew I was a boy, and they wished they had chosen abortion). :U

Wow. You must be joking. That's like the mirror fucking image of me. I'm talking to a mini me here.

I used to be extremely shy and introverted RL, but outgoing and mouthy online. You do pretty much the same too it would appear. I found out that it was all in my head and all the people I thought were analyzing my every move really didn't give half a shit. Hopefully you will lose a lot of the fear (Because that's what it is, fear) and be able to move on. Sadly... you have another three years to go which really sucks. Where do you guys live anyway?

17 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:20 am

Effing Tennessee of failure town.

18 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

Mercenary Lord

Dang.
Zak, im 13. You didnt have to do that.

Klauk/Rin, i cant say that i know how you feel, because im slightly more fortunate than you 2, But i do feel for you.

I know that if you can just keep your chins up, and try to muscle on...maybe things will turn out okay.

In any case, at least you have a group of friends here to help you through...

GROUP HUG TIME.
*Holds out arms*
No homo.

19 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 am

No homo is basically stating that you think what you're doing is homo. Shame on you Merc, you freak. >:

...........Jkjk~.

I've been staying with my dad for the past week or so, because my mom dumped me there. (nakjdnkcvnaskfNOINTERNETWTFlavmfkjkfv) T-T And than a storm happened yesterday and produced a tornado.. I was in the truck with my dad driving home, and a tree limb almost went through the windshield and impaled me. Sadly, it was blown away at the last second.. Other than that, we now have no electricity. I personally thought it was fun o:... Except for the fact I was worried so much I effing cried, because I didn't know if TJ was okay. But she's fine, she's only out of electricity, too. I dunno how Parantheon or Darkblade are faring, Paran's my neighbor but my father doesn't want to have anything to do with them. And I only know DB from school. p:

20 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 am

Jesse

I'm doing fine. Lost power yesterday, but we got it back late last night.

21 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 am

Ours went out this morning again >:.. Me, TJ, and Paran are not lucky like you.

22 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 am

Zakerot

Mercenary Lord wrote:Dang.
Zak, im 13. You didnt have to do that.

Welcome to the fucking internet

Oh sorry for mentioning the stork, that was really out of place, my bad bro.

23 Re: Mightnoteverbegettingonagain... on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

Mercenary Lord

Lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum