Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have power!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 We have power!!!! on Mon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Parantheon

Alright. You see this big storm went through where I live, and it blew down trees and limbs. Some of them were trying to assassinate my step-father's truck. One of these knocked down limbas had fallen on a transformer and made the whole city go black for three days. On the second day my mom calls Meriwether-Lewis, our electric company, and asks them when we will have power. They say that they are not certified to go get that damn tree off the transformer, but they're sending someone from another county to take care of it. They also say that we won't have power for another four days. On the third day, We're really pissed because all of our food is ruined and I'm stuck washing a dishwasher's worth of dishes by hand. There were so many of them that it took two hours just to clean half of them. Well, It's 10:00 a.m. on the third day, and I've only got two dishes left to clean. Guess what. The power comes back on. I'm really pissed, my hands are like raisins, and the powers on. The fuck is wrong with that picture?

http://illander.forumotion.com

2 Re: We have power!!!! on Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Wait wait wait. You're saying that an American company doesn't have the clearance to remove an American tree off an American transformer? But some foreign company does? Da fuck.

3 Re: We have power!!!! on Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 am

County* Zak, not country. >: And WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE INTERNET AND I DON'T?! I HAVE TO CONNECT AT MY GRANDPARENTS...... FUCKING WILDBLUE PIECEOFSHITANDTRASHANDCATPISSANDGODFUCKIGNDAMMITMAJKCMKVMLMCOIDJUONAUIONDFUFVYUBSRUIVNSKLMCVJKSFNMVLKNMJWEOSDFVNMKLWNPFVSNVJIOGN....................... T-T.... -goesandcriesinemocorner-

4 Re: We have power!!!! on Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Whoops, kind of glazed over that part. :|

And why are you calling me Zak?

5 Re: We have power!!!! on Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Ohpoomybad. >: I've been getting things mixed up alot, lately, sawwy Prime~.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum