Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

@Klok ((New Person here))

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 @Klok ((New Person here)) on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 am

GermanyRose

Howdy Klok.

I just stepped in from the depths of the interwebs to say that I am impressed with your work, I just got finished watching all the ragefest submissions--and well, it was hilarious to see how frustrated you had made markyjoe.

I was going around the website looking through the forums, and I would like to say that it was kind of disheartening when I saw a thread about how nobody comes here and maybe you should shut this down.

I think it's admirable that you have the website up and in good standards, I think the change to forumotion got a lot people, including me who was dissapointed to find the original website that was linked to be offline.

If anything, that was where you attracted a lot of people here from. From posts referencing that site which currently has an inactive link.

Fire Emblem has been a game from childhood, and living in a family of Fire Emblem freaks--we are going to try our hand at creating a submission worthy of design. Maybe it would live up to some of the hilarity that you pursued in your former submissions.

Keep up the professional work if you still do this as a hobby. It's a great base for others, and a sure start for some.

Cheers.

Best Regards

-GR

2 Re: @Klok ((New Person here)) on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Wow, I reply very slowly.

Add me on skype if you want to chat. This forum is completely 100% dead.

3 Re: @Klok ((New Person here)) on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:43 pm

YupperDoodles

Completely 100% dead.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum