Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Far From Over

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Far From Over on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 pm

>Three more maps finished!

>All four main characters created and classes for each are set. (Skills up to Lv. 3 are also done.)

--- Should have an alpha demo ready within 2-3 weeks! ---

52 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:12 am

Parantheon

Ok. sounds cool.

http://illander.forumotion.com

53 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Main topic updated.
Bluh.

54 Re: Far From Over on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Added another two maps, and they're both huuuuugeeeee~! ^-^
More events need to be set up out there, though.
Planning on letting the player spend some form of game currency to actually build pathways (This should work through events..!)

55 Re: Far From Over on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:56 pm

RikuTheHedgehog

Like different paths to get different ending? 'Cause if it is like that, I would love it, that kind of system is beautiful.

Looking foward to play your demo.

Regards.

56 Re: Far From Over on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:43 pm

I meant actually building paths over ravines or rivers or even lava. Like if you have the cash for it, you could literally skip entire dungeons, etc. (This will be costly, and the actual use is to reach different areas in the game, and unless you grind shit for godknowshowlong, you won't be spending your money on this on every nonwalkable tile you find.)
As for branching paths for the endings.. I doubt it. You'll be playing as four main characters. Basically four games in one, as the majority of the game will be them separated. If I do that, it'll be subtle things based off player choices and reactions. Butiprobablywont.

57 Re: Far From Over on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 am

Parantheon

You should do that. I love that shiznit.

http://illander.forumotion.com

58 Re: Far From Over on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:47 am

Tactician Cinema

Sounds good and any Graphical stuff you need done I can do for you btw. I'm a GFX artist.

http://dsgf.forumotion.com/

59 Re: Far From Over on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:08 am

Ah, thanks. 0: I may take you up on that offer, y'know.

60 Re: Far From Over on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Tactician Cinema

K

http://dsgf.forumotion.com/

61 Re: Far From Over on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Game mechanic, GET!

Just discovered how to let the player create paths over nothing!
However, with RPG Maker VX Ace having an event limit at 999, I can't let the player make paths EVERYWHERE.. SO, to compromise, Once you gain the ability of "PATH GENERATION", you can see holographic indicators to show you where you can generate paths!

62 Re: Far From Over on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:59 pm

8 Maps in total have been made. About to start work on the 9th, then finish up the map interactions, some more path generation, add a few more NPCs, and throw in some monsters and a boss fight.

63 Re: Far From Over on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Finished the 9th map, and everything else. Last thing to do is get that boss fight finished, and Chapter 1 is done!

64 Re: Far From Over on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Pre-Alpha Demo is currently finished, even including music! Woo!!

Will post a download link to the mainpost literally in moments of this post!

65 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:06 am

Charlotte

Chick
Oh my goodness gracious I can't see what the full filesize is but I'm at like 200 MB and it keeps going HOW HUGE IS THIS HOW COULD YOU MAKE SOMETHING SO BIG FOR A PREALPHA

66 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:51 am

For some reason it has fucking everything in it I don't knowwwww.. I'm trying to fix that. I think it's like 203? Around there..?
Blah. I'm gonna try fixing it once I get done with classes today.

Last edited by YukiRin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

67 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:06 am

New link for those that already have RTP.

68 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:48 pm

RikuTheHedgehog

Played it and finished it. I should probably replay it again and show you (and the people who follows this project) with pictures what were my reactions when I first played it. It can be a video, but the reactions wouldn't be the same, and I'm bad at acting :B

Keep up with da good work, I loved this game. Regards.

69 Re: Far From Over on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Oh cool. Do it, that sounds interesting.

70 Re: Far From Over on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:48 pm

So I guess I should mention my hard drive failed a touch over a week ago.
Originally, it was just a virus screwing with my computer, and just as I fixed that, my hard drive suddenly failed. Like there is nothing left at all, my laptop still recognizes it as a hard disk drive, but it's completely wiped. I can't even log into Windows on it because it has this vicious cycle going on where it says Automatic Repairs can not fix your PC, please restart to resolve issue. And it just keeps saying that, and saying that. I managed to access BIOS, and, fortunately, my laptop actually has multiple hard disks, small ones for things like Windows Recovery, and other such crap. Acknowledging my hard drive c: is totally wiped, even my Windows Recovery and other things are partially wiped and can't be repaired. I could probably have fixed the issue, at least temporarily, by doing a Refresh, but when I tried, it froze at 4%, and sat there for a day or two before I just said screw it, and shut it down. I Restarted it and, well. Yeah.
Fortunately, when people decide not be lazy ass shits, I can get warranty to replace the failed hard drive.

Unfortunately, all my stuff is gone. 75% of which I can always get from the internet again.
The only important thing I can't grab is the FFO game. As the files I have uploaded are encrypted, and the only project files I've tossed out to anyone was to Char -- who probably doesn't have it, I'll have to check. If not, well shit. If yes, wowwhatalifesavercanwegetmarriedplz.

So yeah, if anyone wanted to know.

71 Re: Far From Over on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:35 am

Charlotte

Chick
Whee okay now that I'm on my desktop

uhhh

~'3'~

72 Re: Far From Over on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:50 am

Ily.

73 Re: Far From Over on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Charlotte

Chick
(By the way do you still need it in my DB or should I take it out now)

74 Re: Far From Over on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Izarck Jitter

Can't download it...

75 Re: Far From Over on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Hey Charrr. o: Whenever you're ready to give the files back to me, just say so. I kept forgetting x-x.

The old download link may have expired, then. Let me check.

^^^^
EDIT: It has indeed expired. Sorry 'bout that! I'll be posting a new link in a couple days, probably.

76 Re: Far From Over on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 am

Charlotte

Chick
lol um what the file has been in my DB since I told you it existed, do you need a re-linking though?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum