Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

jrconway3's FEXP version

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 jrconway3's FEXP version on Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 am

RikuTheHedgehog

Hello everyone. So I was searching random things (do not ask what was I searching -_-; ) and found this project of FEXP that this guy, jrconway3, was completing his script (or that's what I'm guessing).
Click for image:

This is the page jrconway3's FEXP
And this is the download https://github.com/jrconway3/FEXP/archive/master.zip

For the error that says "old version of RPGXP" or something like that, just copy the data and graphic files to an un-touched FEXP version if you don't want to lost all your work (In other words, the simple FEXP 1.0.1)

I found some random guy that made some "improvements" to FEXP. It has some custom animations, backgrounds and stuff, but... You can't play the first two maps, but the test map 2. It's useless to play it. The only one you can control is "Eirika", the other characters are blue units but they can't wield weapons.

I can't tell much about this "FEXP improvement", since I don't know too much about programing. But yeah, I just wanted to share this because... I don't know, FEXNA is not out yet and everyone has to be using FEXP for the moment xD. So... Yeah, that's all.

Have a nice day.

Credits to jrconway3 for this little improvement.

Last edited by RikuTheHedgehog on Tue May 27, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: jrconway3's FEXP version on Mon May 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Klokinator

Admin
I'm wondering if it's Mr. Galleom's project under a different username, but from your description it doesn't sound like it.

Anyway, nice find! Make sure you get permission to use assets from it unless you can't contact the guy. If you can't, list him in the credits. If it's just a private project and you're just messing around, it doesn't really matter XP

3 Re: jrconway3's FEXP version on Tue May 27, 2014 3:54 pm

RikuTheHedgehog

Klokinator wrote: Anyway, nice find! Make sure you get permission to use assets from it unless you can't contact the guy. If you can't, list him in the credits. If it's just a private project and you're just messing around, it doesn't really matter XP

He made it public, I can assure that to you. And hey, he gave you credit too:

I liked the custom animations, and I guess people can take good advantage of this little improvement.

Have a good day, Klok.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum