Quoting myself from the old thread:
RomeAX wrote:I found a way to fit this story perfectly into mine. Only difference is that I will adapt it to a fantasy/medieval setting and Yoshi and Merc will be the MCs. I'm bringing KKs RPG back but will work on it slowly. Whenever I feel like it.
If you guys want to change your current sprites (or make one if you missed it the first time) use this link and upload them. This doesn't mean I will use the sprite you provided, I have plenty of sprites to use that don't look like a puzzle of stuff put over a sprite but I want to have like a visual example of how you want it to look.
I will be using the same battle system but I'm axing the ragnarok sprites and will use the character sprites as the battlers. Deal with it.
Also, if anyone wants to make faces, be my guest. I plan on zooming in on the sprite with photoshop, throw some filter on it and call it a day.
So yeah, bringing the KKs RPG back, those of you who already provided sprites and don't wish to change them, we still have those. If you're new and want to be in as a playable character, just let me know what kind of class you'd like your character to be and make a sprite from here http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html and post it.
- Weapon types and their effects:
1. Sword = Decent Attack, slightly boost critical hit chance. Can wield shields.
2. Katana = Decent Attack and Magic, slightly reduces enemy aggression.
3. Axe = High Attack stat in exchange of some Defense, has a low chance of stunning the enemy.
4. Hammer = High Attack stat in exchange of some Agility, has a low chance of breaking enemies defense.
5. Spear = Decent Attack, slightly boosts defense and Critical Hit Evasion. Can wield shields.
6. Staff = High Magic Attack, slightly decreases the amount on mana needed to use skills.
7. Bow = Decent Attack and Magic, slightly boosts accuracy.
8. Pistol = Low Attack but allows you to dual wield.
9. Claw = Decent Attack and low Magic, slightly boosts Evasion. Can wield shields.
10. Flute = High Magic, slightly boosts Magic Evasion.
Last edited by RomeAX on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total