Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

'sup?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 'sup? on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 pm

RikuTheHedgehog

Hello, I just come to introduce myself to the forum. I've already done 3 threads here withouth even introducing myself. So... yeah... hello.

I'm here because I found these famous FEXP program and I wanted to use it. But didn't know anything, so I found this mystical forum and registered to do my questions. It's a little bad from my part to haven't introduced myself, I know. Anyway, when I learned enough about "Klok's FEXP Ultimate Guide" I wanted to do my own project, it's on "All Projects" board. I'm not a spriter nor a pixel artist, I know how to loop songs very well, I've done many loops in the FEXP program. And now, I'm waiting Yeti's FEXNA program to see how it works.

If you need someone to loop songs, just from videogames, or make an extension, like 1:30 to 14:00 minutes. Just ask me, I'll be gladly on doing it.

By the way, I'm Chilean, I'm not that good with the english. So... forgive me about this bad English.

Nice to meet you all.

Last edited by RikuTheHedgehog on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote "topic" instead of "forum")

2 Re: 'sup? on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Parantheon

It's cool dude. No one should get all angry about your English. I'm Parantheon. The name is a bit too long, I know. Call me Paran if you don't feel like typing out the entire name. Welcome to the forum. I might ask for your help with looping songs eventually,. As for the spriting thing, you're not the only one who can't do that stuff.

http://illander.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum