Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Good evening on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Ninja Penguin

It's been awhile since I've done the whole introduction thing -- I typically limit myself to Fire Emblem Empire (if pwnagekirby is around here somewhere, hello again!) but working on my FEXP project has led me through the hectic history of FEXP itself and all signs of Hip and Happening Places to discuss it point here. There seems to be something shaping up with Microsoft XNA, but that's been behind frustratingly closed doors for some time.

A few things about me:
-I'm a writer. If you have some spare time and want some reading material, I've got an in-progress spritefic over on FEEF that's linked in my signature. I'll cross-post it here if there's enough interest?
-Also something of a spriter. It's what drew me toward the FE community in the first place, and I've been entertaining it as a hobby since 2007 or so.
-Learning coding at the moment! Java and JavaScript are neatly in my back pocket; taking courses in C this semester.

That's me. Please be gentle.

Last edited by Ninja Penguin on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Good evening on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Pwnagekirby is here. ^^

Anyway, welcome to Klokreations. Hope you enjoy yourself and everyone's company. Just don't let your guard down, before you know it, you'll lose all motivation to work on any major projects. C:

3 Re: Good evening on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Klokinator

Admin
If you're going to be learning C, you'll be able to use FEXNA very effectively. We can add you to the klokreations skype group if you want, just message me on skype; username Klokinator.

-Also something of a spriter. It's what drew me toward the FE community in the first place, and I've been entertaining it as a hobby since 2007 or so.
This forum is like the backwoods place for spriters. Lots of the good ones hide here and post stuff quietly for feedback then post on SF later. Feel free to do the same Very Happy

4 Re: Good evening on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Jesse

Everything Yeti does he typically tries to keep behind closed doors. You get used to it. XD

Anyhow, you don't have to worry about violence unless Merc Lord or Magix shows up...j/k

And if Parantheon gets on, prepare for a frisking, but I don't think you have to worry about that.

Rin is the local random. Typically mentions stuff like cookie showers and pools on the roof to newbies, so watch out with him around.

Primefusion is the neighborhood bro, Klok is a bipolar tyrant, and Yoshi is...a dinosaur.

You'll learn to eventually take nothing I say seriously. Well, mostly.

Hi.

5 Re: Good evening on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Him, he says. HIM.
Psh.
Wat r hapnd 2 androgenous god of cuteness hm?

6 Re: Good evening on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:56 am

Primefusion

Admin
YukiRin wrote:Him, he says. HIM.
Psh.
Wat r hapnd 2 androgenous god of cuteness hm?
Only in Japan.

7 Re: Good evening on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Psh. Look at this.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41104998

... Ignore the japanese on the site.
Dem proof. >:C

8 Re: Good evening on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Primefusion

Admin
YukiRin wrote:Dem proof. >:C
Only in Japan~

9 Re: Good evening on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Klok is a bipolar tyrant
but im not FUCKING BIPOLAR YOU MOTHER

10 Re: Good evening on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Jesse

Only on Wednesdays.

There was also a very good reason I said this:
You'll learn to eventually take nothing I say seriously.
Breathe, Your Majestyful. Everything be okei.

11 Re: Good evening on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Mercenary Lord

Jesse wrote:Anyhow, you don't have to worry about violence unless Merc Lord or Magix shows up...j/k

I resent this.

http://www.klokreations.net

12 Re: Good evening on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Magix430

Shall we behead the man for libel, good sir?

13 Re: Good evening on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Jesse

Just don't make it as terrible as the death of Nearly Headless Nick. That's all I ask.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum