Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

My SWAT Kats Fan Manga

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Pinky

Chick
Hi I deeply apologize for being gone so long. I been practicing drawing. If this isn't allowed since it's fan manga I'm sorry. Anyway I have a SWAT Kats fan manga I'm doing for one of my friends and I decided to share it with you guys and a girls. If you don't know what SWAT Kats is or want to know about the original cartoon you can go here:

http://swatkats.info/encyclopedia/by-type

Here is the title page for my fan manga so far:

Anime Style SWAT Kats Title:

My fan manga is very different than the original and some of the stuff in mine is mature content not the original.
Here is a description of my fan manga.

Mine takes place in the year 2517 A.D. in the real world and in London England. Everyone looks completely human in my fan manga except the two SWAT Kats because they're mutants.

A little story description of my fan manga(Might not sound interesting but I suck at explaining things and not everything is mentioned to avoid spoilers):

Twenty years ago two little boys who were orphans and were gravely (Jake Clawson and Chance Furlong) ill with a disease that couldn't be cured were taken to a lab for experiments so scientist could see what scientists and doctors could do to cure them. As they looked into how to cure them, they found only one solution. They had to make them into mutants in order to get rid of the disease. The head scientist in charge who was Professor Hackle didn't really want to do this to them but if he didn't chances where the two boys wouldn't even live to see eighteen. So he took the DNA of a cheetah and a white tiger and mixed it with theirs. The two boys were cured with in three days but they were no longer considered completely human. Professor Hackle felt regret even though they were too young to understand what it was like to be different than every one else. So he adopted the two boys and gave them a proper education. They were often teased by others and considered repulsive to some adults. However as they got older they accepted being different than others and later went into law enforcement. However they were fired from the force do to a stupid mistake that they made. So Professor Hackle talked to Ulysses Fural the one who fired them. He agreed to let them come back only under one condition. Instead of locking them in prison for what they did he gave them a very old 21st century house that had a junk yard behind it. They managed to make good use of the place and build things from the junk yard. Now they try to do their best in helping Mayor Manx and the Deputy Mayor Collico Briggs get rid of criminals and solve various cases.

2 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Yoshi

Admin
I've been waiting for this moment.

3 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Pinky

Chick
Don't worry I'm finishing up the whole first chapter then posting it. I'm going to post it one whole chapter at a time.

4 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

This...... I should check this out AFTER I figure out the-
Wait.. SWAT Kats is a real thing? I've never heard of it.. o-o; -goesbrowsingforit-

5 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 am

Pinky

Chick
It's okay if you haven't heard of it I gave everyone a link to take a look at what the original cartoon was about it. I'm 27 years old so if you're much younger than me you probably never heard of it and it was most likely before your time.

6 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:51 am

Waay before my time. o-o

7 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Pinky

Chick
Thought so, I was only like 10 and 13 years old when I used to watch it.

8 Re: My SWAT Kats Fan Manga on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Finally, we get to see Pinky's badass manga. This is gonna be epicccccc.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum