Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not used to being a newb, but here goes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not used to being a newb, but here goes! on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 pm

mrfe

Hey all! Just discovered the site in hopes of asking Klok a question, but I thought 'What's the harm in signing up?' Not sure how active I'll be, but I guess that depends on how much college takes out of me this year.

Now, I'm not sure whether linking to my profile on other sites is legal here or not... If it is, please forgive and I'll take the links out asap.

With that said, I'm on a few of the other sites around. I'm a Local mod here, and I'm a member here. I'm on various other sites, but I'm too lazy to look them up right now. lol. I hope to fit in well enough, and have a good time!

2 Re: Not used to being a newb, but here goes! on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Yo! How's it going, feel free to ask me any questions after all there's no obligation to answer since I'm in the CIA and I might pop off an answer xD

Also we're not very strict here. I don't particularly care for rules like other sites do, I assume people are mature enough to handle themselves.

3 Re: Not used to being a newb, but here goes! on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

mrfe

Gee, a real life CIA agent? Can I have an autograph? lol.

I've sent you a email, hopefully you get it... I guess I could have just mentioned it here, or rather in it's correct topic, but oh well. lol.

That's good to know! Most sites I've been on are very strict about that kind of stuff, so I just wanted to make sure my first post wasn't going to get me banned. lol.

4 Re: Not used to being a newb, but here goes! on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 am

Magix430

I am magix. I am a composer. I make music, transcribe music, and produce music - along with other creative stuff like mediocre drawing + mediocre writing. I also run a comic.

Hope we get along.

5 Re: Not used to being a newb, but here goes! on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Primefusion

Admin
I do nothing of significance here. Hi.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum