Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi Everyone on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Khiel

Hey Guys.

( Before everything, sorry for my english mistakes )

Definitely I needed to come here. First of all, CONGRATS to the creator and all related people who started this god project called FEXP and the others it will come. Seriously guys, you rock. And the ones who are helping and supporting to make this possible and keep growing.

I always wanted to make a game, and I'm a HUGE Fire Emblem fan. So after playing all those originals and hacks, I felt I needed to create something related. FEXP is pretty easy to use but, I'm new to all of this. I took the day to learn all the basics but I'm stuck at some minor issues. Once I make my first own chapter, I guess no one will stop me until I finish everything.

That being said, I hope to make some history with all of you.

2 Re: Hi Everyone on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 am

Klokinator

Admin
Hey there! I'm Klok, that supporter of FEXP that runs this place. FEXNA is Yeti's new engine, and the older members of the forum, along with me, are currently helping Yeti with betatesting. It's coming along smoothly and should be ready for the public eyes in a few months! In the meantime though, I'd definitely look into how FEXP works, because FEXNA works fairly similarly and it's good to use them both.

3 Re: Hi Everyone on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 am

Joshuageorpe

Yo Khiel... Welcome to Klokreations which is as Klokinator says, his the admin, the leader and the big man. FEXNA is still under development and FEXP is discontinued but be sure that the upcoming engine is worth promising. Kyaha!

YA-Durenaika!!!

4 Re: Hi Everyone on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:09 am

Hiyas. c: We have cookies and orange juice.

5 Re: Hi Everyone on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Magix430

Love the profile picture.
Welcome to the forum.
I'm the composer music guy, yada yada, with no experience with Fire Emblem whatsoever.

Hope we can be friends.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum