Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orb/Evangeline [LolanotherWiPtitle]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Orb/Evangeline [LolanotherWiPtitle] on Sat May 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Well, I've been thinking of making a FE-styled game for a while o:... The plot will be Evangeline's [WiP Title; The anime I'm working on] plot.
It won't have alot of the things FE has, but alot of new, futuristic-styled things. /loltheoriginalfuturisticfe-styledgameidealololoolloloolll/

For example: Instead of horses, Cavaliers (No new name as of yet; Possibly 'Boarders') ride hover boards. Instead of Archers (Gunmen; and different types) using bows, they'll use guns. Instead of the Lords using rapiers, swords, and other things, one will use an Arm Cannon (Basically huge cannon attached to one arm? Attacks will be similar to magic/arrows/ballista), and the other will use a Scythe (Similar to a lance, but it can double as a sword, for slicing motions). Clothes and such will be more modern, and most weapons will have a MUCH longer duration (Most of these will be guns, or weapons that use some sort of fuel, or ammo).

Almost all characters will be able to use any weapon available (Excluding the AC and Scythe), but they'll have a "Main weapon choice" which will be stronger when used, than with a "Unfamiliar weapon". Example: A Handgunman using an axe instead of his gun will have less attack power than if he used his handgun. Same if he used a sniper rifle or shotgun, the attack wouldn't be as strong.

Sprites and graphic styles will probably be of my own making, instead of FE-styled, unless someone want's them to be (in which case, they'd have to help sprite and stuff).

I'll get to adding details about the Lords and ideas for other things some other time. Imma go beat FE7+8 first.

Last edited by Rin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Orb/Evangeline [LolanotherWiPtitle] on Sat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Jesse

Instead of the Lords using rapiers, swords, and other things, one will use an Arm Cannon (Basically huge cannon attached to one arm? Attacks will be similar to magic/arrows/ballista),
If this is in the future, why not have laser swords and whatnot?

Imma go beat FE7+8 first.
I didn't know you had these games.

3 Re: Orb/Evangeline [LolanotherWiPtitle] on Sat May 14, 2011 4:03 pm

I might do laser blades, but I'm still getting a solid idea of everything. Laser blades and such are a definite possibility, though.

I use emulators for most games. c:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum