Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cedar Nyx's Auto Mug Formatter (For FEXP/FEXNA/FEDE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Klokinator

Admin
This is a tool that I requested Cedar Nyx from The Emblem Brigade to make which she graciously did out of her own time. All credits go to her and her alone.

Note that the file includes a readme which will explain how to use the program. If you want to know what it does, here's a description:

-Converts GBAFE mugs to FEXP format.
-Converts FEXP mugs to GBAFE format as well. (Edit: Could be wrong about this though.)
-Automatically finds mug frame positions so you don't have to, but includes manual control and a zoom feature if the positions are incorrect. (I checked it and it was reliable 100% of the time but others might have issues)
-Includes the code needed for FEXP so that you can copypaste and have your mug framed in seconds. Seriously, it's that easy.

I am also including a download of all GBAFE mugs in FEXP format, ripped by BwdYeti. All credit for these should go to him as well.

Have fun!

FEXP Mug Formatter 1.0
GBAFE Face Sprites in FEXP Format, ready to insert into your game.

Known Bugs:

Cedar wrote:I did run into some minor bugs while testing this latest version (like... clicking the "Update Image" button in the Mug Formatter can sometimes unintentionally revert the displayed mug to a previously uploaded mug), but all the main features should work ok.

If you run into any problems, let me know~

Take note that the mug formatter is not allowed to be posted on any sites other than Klokreations or The Emblem Brigade. The FEXP formatted mugs are fine being posted anywhere else as long as credit is given to BwdYeti for their ripping.

Klokinator

Admin
Wow dso apparently the link to downloads in this topic, and links to anything on this forum were blocked to guests since I first made this forum. Stupid. I fixed it now.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum