Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

AH! I don't know which manga to give yen press for the talent search

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pinky

Chick
I decided to try my luck with Yen Press's next talent search. The only problems I am having is my mangas are so good(To me and my friends anyway) that I can't decide which manga I want to send them. The other problem is I want to post some of mangas at deviant art and drunkduck.com as well. What to do, what to do. . .

The mangas I have that I made that I am thinking of giving them are:

Shadow Sphere(A post apocaliptic manga)
Robo Clash(A mecha manga)

Klokinator

Admin
I'm glad to see someone took note of my announcement and started making new topics so I'm not the only person on the forum with 70% of the forum's topics xD

Pinky

Chick
Am I making too many topics? I appolygize if I'm annoying people.

Magix430

it depends on the art/storyline-plot push in my opinion...

mecha seems a bit overused these days (considering gurren lagann and IS and gundam and all these beautiful cartoon art stuff) but its worth a shot if you have the interests.

Pinky

Chick
Sounds like a plan. My mecha manga Robo Clash is more like Super Robot Wars than gundam or gurren lagann. I have my own charcters and story line including plot twists though.

Mercenary Lord

Everything is overused. The trick is presentation, or if you're extremely lucky, a spark of inspiration no one else has had.

http://www.klokreations.net

Pinky

Chick
I actually did do something with it no one might have thought of. Hee, hee! (:

Magix430

I agree with ML on the presentation idea...

Also inner mechanics concerning basis of literature counts too (proper use of irony, tension and general story construction [exposition, rising, climax, falling, resolution])

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum