Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEDE Suggestions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Well what I mean is that we program two windows independant of each other, then make it so by toggling a switch you can rotate the two window's positions. The coordinates inside each individual window would remain the same though, y'see?

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

52 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Klokinator

Admin
So the next windoiw I think we should work on is the chapter data window.

Example here. I'm debating having the tabs at the top right flip between the three window types, which are unit stats (rescued unit stats too), chapter data, and supports, and the top section of the stats (Ie: Battle stats) would be kept visible along with the character portrait at all times. Then only the section under it would have chapter data, and I think this would be most seamless.

For supports, there would be a window on the left and a window on the right. The window on the left would show the affinity of the unit, and a list of other units that can support with the main one. The window on the right would show what buffs the main unit has with regard to stats, terrain, skills, and etc, and would also be scrollable with the mouse.

For Chapter Data, basically a more condensed version of the image above. We might remove the player tab for this window (But keep the three buttons on the side) and move these two windows...

Side by side pressed up against the three main tab buttons, and then we could look at various chapter data UI's over the other games and see if there isn't more we could add for the bottom section, along with the 4 team names on the bottom left and something else on the bottom right.

BUT, unfortunately, I won't be online a SINGLE DAY THIS WEEKEND! Yeah, the college closes on weekends during winter break so you won't be seeing me. With my roomates gone and the dorm 90% empty though, I'llbe recording a bunch of LP's to upload on sunday so, expect that!

53 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Primefusion

Admin
The player and enemy windows could stand to be a little larger. Maybe have icons representing factions next to the number? The left side just seems a little sparse.

closes on weekends during winter break
Winter came and went brohan.

54 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Klokinator

Admin
The windows expand based on teams added. There's room for at least player, enemy, npc, and etc. As an example...

This was Generic war. Icons for factions is an excellent suggestion though and I will keep that in mind.

55 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:14 pm

JeanMarc

Maybe add a home castle like in FE4.

56 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Klokinator

Admin
I didn't like the majority of FE4, but the home castle was a nice way of adding a preperations screen without breaking the fourth wall. Might consider it Smile

57 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Mappel6

C#? DID SOMEONE SAY C#?

WHEEEEE! THAT MEANS I CAN POTENTIALLY BE USEFUL!!!

But in all seriousness, not sure if this was said, but I think that a New-Game Plus type system like in FE10 where some things can change depending on the runthrough that the player is on. That sounds fun.

58 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

Klokinator

Admin
Do yoiu happen to know a lot of C#? If so I might get in contact with you shortly about that Very Happy

59 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 am

Protagonist

I might be a bit late to the party, but here are some suggestions that I thought of:
I will try to help with suggestions, I hope I'm not sounding like I'm demanding anything, I assure you, I'm not.

Support specifications: rather than make them in a certain style, why not just have them have requirement specifications? Like say for instance, everything has points, but the creator has to specify what increases points through actions like being deployed, pushing, standing adjacent etc. Also, have a toggle that lets you flag which characters have unique events activate best on supports (allowing them to make lovers conversations or have endings). So if a person only wants to have the PoR style, then they can have the points add up to be 5 and then add +1 per chapter, however, they can specify the numbers to be as large or small as they want. Thus giving it the flexibility of ALL of the support systems in the series.

It might not work well in 2D, but do you think height would be possible to add? It might look weird in 2D, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Also, can we make up skills too? I mean ones that aren't in Fire Emblem necessarily? I really want a skill for archers to be able to counter attack upon dodging an attack. But I cannot for the love of me figure out how to do it with a ROM, and I don't think it's possible. Sad I know this isn't a demand topic, but I wanted to help think of skills to be implemented. Better yet? How about a skill creator feature? Then you don't even need to put skills in the game because everyone can make what they want.

I don't think anyone said anything about this, but weather effects, and perhaps multiple effects at the same time. So maybe you could have fog of war and rain/snow, or use the fact that you can have multiple ones to implement day/night features.

I can't think of anything more at the moment, but I'll try to do my best when I'm more awake.

60 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 am

Charlotte

Chick
Protagonist wrote:Support specifications
This will be a thing.
Protagonist wrote:It might not work well in 2D, but do you think height would be possible to add? It might look weird in 2D, but it shouldn't be too difficult.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do this with terrain bonuses.
Protagonist wrote:Also, can we make up skills too?
This is already a thing in FEXP.
Protagonist wrote:I don't think anyone said anything about this, but weather effects, and perhaps multiple effects at the same time.
This will probably be a thing.

61 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 am

Klokinator

Admin
Weather effects are already doable. In fact, thanks to Yeti I have the entire weather system replicated in Super FEXP already xD

I hadn't thought of adding other triggers for supports but I'll definitely want to add that too now that you've suggested it.

62 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Klokinator

Admin
So yeah, FECK will definitely be a thing. Working on logistics for this now, I'll probably have an overview topic up in a few days.

63 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:03 pm

linke0000000

Klokinator wrote:Suggest anything, anything at all. Anything. Don't hold back.

I really like this.

Things I hope to see in FEDE:

1. Easy editable UI with several default UI (tradition GBA style included)

2. Editable class attack range and editable attach type. So we can make Hero attack range 2 enemy with iron sword, counts the damage basing on enemy's res rather than def, with hitrate -10 and mgt -2. ect... I guess this might be doable in FEXP, but complicate...

3. Editable weapon attack range and editable attack type. Damn in order to get light band work I have to create a class can use both sword and light. Does anyone know how to fix that????

4. Allow user to switch off specific function. For example, if (just if...) FEDE have a weapon forge system but I don't want to see it in my hack made by FEDE, I can switch that function off. (well I just don't like the forge system XD )

5. A tutorial. that will be of great great help.

64 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Klokinator

Admin
2. Editable class attack range and editable attach type. So we can make Hero attack range 2 enemy with iron sword, counts the damage basing on enemy's res rather than def, with hitrate -10 and mgt -2. ect... I guess this might be doable in FEXP, but complicate...
FEXNA can do this already! yay

3. Editable weapon attack range and editable attack type. Damn in order to get light band work I have to create a class can use both sword and light. Does anyone know how to fix that????
This is doable already too.

The other two are just learn coding and there'll be a tutorial at launch ideally.

65 Re: FEDE Suggestions on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm

linke0000000

seems i just need to wait for the public release of FEXNA lol.

At the mean time i guess i really should learn some c#

=_=...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum