Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend of the Dragon ACE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Legend of the Dragon ACE on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 am

Charlotte

Chick
No, by all means. But could you give me examples on where the maps are erroneous?

52 Re: Legend of the Dragon ACE on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 am

RomeAX

I don't know if this is on purpose but I think I spotted a mistake.

So when I was doing the Quest to kill the bandit leader I noticed that I was short on some antidotes. I went back to Snowytown, bought some antidotes and some extra mana potions. When I left the city it triggered the conversation to "Where to next?" and Valerie points Ryan to Desert Town. Now I have the next objective active without completing the Snowytown MQ.

Also, I'm taking screenies as I spot them, I will post later or tomorrow about the maps when I'm done playing.

Edit: I forgot to mention: Is the poison status supposed to last forever until cured? Not sure if that's a mistake or a decision. Either way I don't mind it, dunno about the others though.

Edit2: Now that I went back and got the key to the top floor it won't let me go up the stairs. Ryan says 'There's really no reason to go up there" and backs off. hnng I think I have to start a new game now lol.

53 Re: Legend of the Dragon ACE on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Oh yeah I remember having an issue with the "defeat the bandits" not clearing, but I thought I fixed that, herp. I'll have another look when I'm going through again.

And yeah poison doesn't go away with time. But wait, does the Inn not cure it?

Waiittt about your Edit2, you already beat the bandits and went back to town, but you did that without the key to the top?

...OHH wait I think I know the issue with the bandits, sorry, I misread. I think. The issue is that everyone thinks the bandits leader is dead before you fight him? Or maybe I still have it wrong DX

54 Re: Legend of the Dragon ACE on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 pm

RomeAX

Yeah. I was on my way to fight the bandit leader but ran out of antidotes (didn't fight the dude protecting the chest yet). So I left the tower and went back to Snowytown, when I left Snowytown the next objetive was revealed along with the conversation.

I said nevermind and returned to the tower to finish the Snowytown Objective. Made my way to the top again, killed the bandit protecting the chest; took the key, and when I tried to go up the stairs it wouldn't let me.

Also yes, inn cures poison.

55 Re: Legend of the Dragon ACE on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Hmm, well I'll definitely look into that, but I can't now. I guess you should keep multiple saves? Sorry :X

56 Re: Legend of the Dragon ACE on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Iiiiit's baaack!

I downloaded RMVXAce again today and was all, "hey I should work on that"

So, thus far I've added a bed at the beginning of the water dungeon (if the preceding boss KO'd your healer and you saved, the game became unwinnable) and reduced the duration of paralysis (it comes too often, too early, when you can't be spamming dispel herbs). I'll look into the bandit quest, but is there anything else anyone wants done?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum