Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 am

Synister Gates

That title looks neat

27 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 pm

RomeAX

Update:
I'm close to releasing a test demo, I will need you guys to test and tell me if the game is balanced for whatever class you play. I will upload it when I'm done with some NPCs and some fixes. Don't know how long it will take me.

I've completed a Skills List. There are many skills and not all can be leveled, so if you don't want to level the wrong skills, use that doc to prepare better. You get 1 Skill Point at level up. Each skill requires 3 points to level up. So you will get to level up your first skill at level 4. If you think those first few skills are not worth leveling, I recommend you save those points for later. It all depends on your style of gameplay.

Oh and Ignore the Gambler Skills, I couldn't implement the class successfully so I removed it from the project.

Two Screenies:

I removed the Game Over, now if you die in battle you will be sent to the last Inn you rented a room at or somewhere safe. You will also lose 10% of your current Gold. You can still get a Game Over on a Main Quest Boss battle though.

Changed the names of the Treasure Hunter and Drunken Brawler classes to Pirate and Barfighter. Former names were too long and looked ugly on the menu screen, the classes' Picture will remain unchanged with the former name for the moment.

And... If I remember something else I will add later. I think that's all for now.

28 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Yoshi

Admin

29 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Klokinator

Admin
goddamn dem boobs

This game will have me playing it just for the boobs.

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 am

RomeAX

Sadly, them boobies won't be seen much after that scene.

Test Demo Ver 0.2 <- Test demo version, I was planning on changing the intro because I think they speak too much, but left it like that for this version.

There is no tutorial in this version so read these little notes:

-Remember to allocate your attributes points every time you level up by going to the menu and choosing "Attributes".
-Keep an eye on your SP (Skill Points) Each skills requires 3 SP to level up. Go to the Skills menu and choose "Learn". You get 1 SP when you Level up.
-All other characters gain AP and SP. Don't forget about them.
-I want this game to be difficult, but not frustrating. So if you think something is unbalanced let me know which class are you using and against what enemies.
-Keep in mind some things that you will find difficult might be easier for another class. That will remain unchanged unless it's unbalanced.
-Do the "Slime-y Science" Sidequest. Do it, and your life will be easier with the Alchemy Guide Book. Restorers and Potions are your best friend.
-Do all the sidequests in the City of Angeles. You'll get more guide books for free.

Known Issues:
-Don't press Right in battle or you might lose your turn. Just use 'Z'/Enter to Accept and 'X'/Esc to Cancel.
-Not sure if this true but I read in the Attributes' Script thread that a guy was having problems because his attributes points would disappear when loading the game. So just in case, don't close the project without using all your Attribute Points.

Will update the OP soon after this post.

31 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm

RomeAX

Updated again; fixed a mistake and balanced some enemies. Link in the OP or post above.

32 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 pm

RomeAX

Updated to v0.3, fixed some minor stuff.

33 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Everytime I see this thread, I assume it's just somebody's writing project, not a game. At least that's what the game title suggests to me.

34 Re: Tales and Folklore: Fate on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:51 pm

RomeAX

The game will be heavily focused on the world's folklore. Each city/town will have it's own tale and a quest related to it. Some of these stories could be fake, some could be real and some might remain a mystery.

This demo is just test version though, so Cydna Village doesn't have its own quest, yet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum