Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

SERAPHIM: Star Trapper

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Updates! 1/18/13
@ Adding Class Changing, Battle System, and Lighting.

Oh, BOY! I'm on a cinnamon ROLL with these games, homes. And no, this won't be taking away time from Venge:ful's production, as I can't tell if I've got the atmosphere right, 'cause I'm still working on the tilesets and sprites (and hounding Magix for them melodies of doom-ness), I've momentarily paused working on that, until I'm satisfied with continuing the work.

ON TO THIS GAME'S INFO! tallyho~

STAR TRAPPER

GameStarter:
The Kingdom of Tiul. It has known peace for hundreds of generations It is a world full of magic. Magic in items and services are at the disposal of the population. If anyone has a problem, they can simply send in a request and a guild will accept and complete it.

Mages, people who can use magic, can join a guild, where they can receive jobs and be with other mages. But out of all the guilds in Tiul, there is one that stands above the rest... Seraphim.

You create your own character, out of a selection of sprites/faces and out of HUNDREDS of different Magic Classes.

Star Trappers will be made with RPG Maker VX Ace, featuring bamf beats, hip graphics, and godknowswhatelse. You can kiss the luxury of turn-based battle strategy a sweet farewell, 'cause this won't be a walk in the park, AT ALL. Each characters turn in battle has a set time limit, once it's out, that characters turn is skipped! If you want to live, you'll have to make allies, fight baddies, and hope to high heaven you brought enough potions to see you through to the end of the day. Set in a futuristic world, with it's fancy-pants ways, and death and despair looming down at you, you'll have to climb and meet it head-on, while the torches of hope still blaze. Or something like that. ;D

So yeah! I'm currently working on an engine to handle my hiiiiiiighh expectations for this game. Once it's all done, and the tracks are laid out, I hope ya'll enjoy the ride.

Last edited by YukiRin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

2 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 pm

RomeAX

If this is set in a futuristic world and you said you have music from NG must be that you're going to use those sweet techno RPG songs I heard, which are really awesome.

What battle system are you planning to use? I'm guessing Khas' SAS?

3 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Uhm, I don't remember the name, but there's a link to it somewhere on the forum. And yeah, I'm aiming for the soundtrack to be sorta like Gravity Rush's and The World Ends With You's.

4 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:58 pm

UPDATE: About done coding and scripting things out.

5 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Done?! Didn't you just start?!

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

6 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Jesse

He's good like that.

Maybe if you're nice enough he'll finish FEXP for you. (fat chance)

7 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Klokinator

Admin
*le 3 days later*
Rin: Finished it.
Me: The fuck?!

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

8 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Jesse

Hahahaha

I could almost imagine that happening.

9 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Back a few years ago, I tried scripting with Rpgmxp. I took one look at all the coding and script stuff and quit immediately.
Now, I look back at the same stuff, no training or attempts at it from the first time.. I still have no CLUE what I'm doing, but it makes sense and works.

I think I may just have a knack for it.

10 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 am

RomeAX

RGSS3 is just way easier than RGSS and RGSS2. I can do/edit stuff on Ace that I could not do on VX or XP.

11 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:08 pm

That's probably it. xD Also, I'll be adding a few more things before the battle stuff..

12 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Yet another update. o:

13 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Ohey! I updated alot, you'll have to sift through the topic to see all that.

14 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm

RomeAX

So you managed to add a timer to each turn?

15 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:44 pm

I'm still working on that xD. Implementing the whole fancy pants battle script will be the last thing I do, I think.

16 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 pm

RomeAX

Oh nice, I'm awaiting screenshots since you said you want everything to be custom.

17 Re: SERAPHIM: Star Trapper on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

Woo~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum