Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magix's Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Magix's Stories on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Magix430

So recently I've been writing a couple short stories... on Google Drive.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's basically an online document thing that allows others to see or edit and comment on your works in real-time.

So here's a couple stories i've written:

January 10, 2013

January 14, 2013

January 15, 2013

Januray 16, 2013

Last edited by Magix430 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Magix's Stories on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Jesse

Speaking of which, I should have rebooted that around Christmas...

*facepalm*

3 Re: Magix's Stories on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Magix430

Here goes the first entry I guess haha

4 Re: Magix's Stories on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Magix430

And then Kelvin digs this up from the grave because he's too lazy to readvertise broken reality (or rather, I can't find the thread where I advertised it on in the first place)...

SOOO...

ive been hella into practicing stick figure anatomy as of late and well.. it's apparent in my drawings now that im getting into that hybrid of stick figure and person. there's body, there's armor...etc. Plus, the weapons are getting a little more detailed.

what im mainly here to do is announce a possible release of a parallel comic to BR (like, I can work on either when I want so i don't get bored). no, i'm not giving up on BR. It's far too early for that. If anything, I'd give up on the new one first.

I'm not too sure on the storyline or plot myself, but the one thing for sure is that there will be magic and there will be fighting. Just like BR. The only difference is that now the characters will all be fictional and I can give them personalities at my own discretion.

Which is what I'm most looking forward to.

So yeah. Wish me luck

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum