Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divinitas

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Jesse

And she's also not supposed to be human
Did you miss this part? Her race is kind of like an elf, though not exactly, so if Risky's okay with the size then there's no need to continue on about this.

77 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 pm

RomeAX

Huh the breast size is alright for humans, elves, whatever race she is. Also the clothes looks tight so it's completely normal, Fuzz.

My only problem is with the arm, it looks too curved. But I'm no artist so I can't explain with detail.

78 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Jesse

I can also access the FE9/10 halfbodies whenever I choose, but the major reason for me uploading is for shading issues on her left arm. And her ugly (OPV) right shoulder, which I could use some help with. Sure they're alright for the most part when zoomed out, but if you zoom in, the shading on her arm and the shape of the shoulder look like crap. Or maybe I'm just being overly critical. Anyway, I know what is actually WRONG with the sprite for the most part, I just said I needed help fixing it, so there's honestly no point in telling me facts I already know, and have already stated.

And thank you, Rome. I'm sorry, Fuzz, if one of her breasts is not twice the size of her head as we can all clearly see you want, but you'll have to deal with it.

79 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Fuzz94

I mean I wasn't trying to say make her have huge tits, I was sharing my opinion of, her breasts look a little small IMO, but if Risky is okay with it, than its not a problem with me. Carry on.

80 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Jesse

Is anyone willing to help to fix the shading on the (OPV) left arm? I don't need a bunch of other comments on her boobs, I just really need help with that shading something awful. I might be able to handle the shoulder, but if someone wants to take care of that as well, then have at it, but PLEASE let's have no more comments on her boobs unless you are going to actually fix them yourself.

81 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Mercenary Lord

Jesse wrote:I'm sorry, Fuzz, if one of her breasts is not twice the size of her head as we can all clearly see you want, but you'll have to deal with it.

JESSE CALM YOUR SELF.

Stop getting hostiler-er.

http://www.klokreations.net

82 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Jesse

[s]YOU CALM YOURSELF, SIR![/s]

Seriously, one of the worst things to do is to tell me to calm myself in huge capital letters. DEFINITELY not the way to calm a person down.

83 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Mercenary Lord

You spelled definitely right.

You read that right.

You read that right, too.

http://www.klokreations.net

84 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:20 pm

RomeAX

Yeah, ML, if you could go back to the sprite talk or Divinitas, that would be great.

85 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 pm

risingSolaris

Fixed it, and also made some other fixes (if you don't mind).

Also changed the skin tone so...
Because of the fix, you might have to change the angle of the shoulder plate.

86 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Tits aside, does anyone know how I might be able to make it so units can ever have one item of a particular element in their inventory? I intend to make an 'armor slot' element, then have all my armor equip items belong to that element.

87 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Mew

Chick
The armpit goes too high in your edit, Solaris :c The shading looks better though, as does the shape of the arms.

I also realized that her neck is impossibly thin, particularly on the OPV left side--and another thiing I'd like to point out is that with smaller-sized breasts like that, the squished cleavage line don't really happen, and in general I'd venture to say that you don't have to define the breasts as much near the top of the shirt (depending on what material it's made of anyway, since shirts don't stick to boobs, while metal may be molded to fit against them). Also there's a crap ton of border color hanging around in her body too that doesn't really need to be there, particularly because her palette is so fair.

I'd fix it myself but I'm reaaaally busy with another project right now .-.

Also I didn't mean to ignore your question Risky but I can't answer it~

http://www.margosikes.com

88 Re: Divinitas on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Jesse

I'll work from what's there. Thanks solaris. Same to you for the input, Mew.

Oh yeah, and the skin tone was supposed to be really light, so I tried using the lightest colored one I could get my hands on

Anyone got a preferred color for her outfit from what I posted?

89 Re: Divinitas on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 am

So I've started working on splicing Radiant Dawn mugs for Divinitas. I'm gonna do this as a side project while I continue using regular sprites, and don't intend to replace the smaller mugs until I've already made RD-style mugs for every single character in the game. That'll only ever happen after the rest of the game is finished, though, so I'm still relying on sprite donations from kind folks like Jesse up until then.

Flynn:

Caelen:

Also, I've done a LOT of upgrading and tweaking, so I'll be uploading a new demo sometime soon.

90 Re: Divinitas on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Jesse

So my services are no longer needed?

Unless of course I'm supposed to aid in the splicing.

91 Re: Divinitas on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Oh no, they're still very much needed (as far as you're willing to offer them, anyway).

Like I said, I'm only gonna be able to upgrade the engine to display in 640x480 after the rest of the game is already done. That could be a year from now, so I still need really good looking mugs to use up until the stage when I can start upscaling everything.

92 Re: Divinitas on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Jesse

okiday. I shall continue to lend my services as long as they are useful.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum