Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venge:ful

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

RomeAX

I'm using a Japanese cracked version of Ace. I downloaded the English trial then renamed and copied the files onto the Jap one, full English program. And since the only difference from both versions is the language it works the same way.

if you guys find the English version let me know.

Also Rin you don't need to know Ruby at all, there are plenty of scripts out there you could use as long as you give credit.

And you guys are such scaredycats lul.

52 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Jesse

don't make me pull out the porcelain dolls.

53 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:57 pm

RomeAX

But those things are so damn creepy.

54 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Jesse

exactly.

55 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:36 am

Dood, them mannequins.. I've had experiences with them things. D:

I was on the USS Alabama (Old war ship thing), and me and two friends were exploring the ship at night.. They have these mannequins in rooms on the ship (Rooms are barred and you can't get in or out of them, welded bars), and a few in the infirmary (you can walk through it). Anyway, as we walked through one area a second time, I noticed some of the mannequins in the rooms were either moved slightly (Facing the door now) or completely fucking missing. So I mentioned this to the others, and they were all "lolkaywtfevr". Finally, we walked back through the infirmary, and two of the mannequins from there were missing, too. At this point, my asthma was starting to kick in and the others were finally getting a LITTLE apprehensive, so the other two finally decided to head back to the sleeping room, where everyone else was asleep.

I didn't sleep at all.. x-x Funfact: Mannequins reappeared where they belonged in the morning.

Someone may have been playing tricks on us, or just me. Or not. But walking through that ship makes alotta noise...

56 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Magix430

I have a porcelain doll stand in the guest room that spins around and chimes saying "Hello" or whatever recorded message you want on there and blinks its eyes a couple times every time its turned on at 12 am lol. Good for playing pranks////and scaring the shit out of people.

57 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Primefusion

Admin
I know what I'm getting Rome for Christmas. And I don't even care if he doesn't celebrate the holiday.

58 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:20 pm

RomeAX

@Magix and Prime

Edit: WHAT COUNTRY DOESN'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?

59 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Jewland?

60 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Alrighty then.. I'm starting to graph out the maps for now, and stuff. o-o After that, I can start working on tiles.....

Or something like that. -u-;

61 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Magix430

Merc.
Merc.
Merc.
Do it pls.
Merc.
Merc pls.

(in terms of the song I've been trying to get him to record for a while.)

62 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:09 pm

MERC. I'LL FOREVER LOVE YOU. YOU'LL FORNEVER BE ALONE. SO..

PLZ. OR... OR.... I'LL NYA YOU TO DEATH.

63 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Magix430

For those who can use YouTube, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-zKANQqvbY

64 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Magix430 wrote:For those who can use YouTube, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-zKANQqvbY

I officially want your babies.

65 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Jesse

mine sounds like a person is loosing his/her mind and is becoming violently insane.

I'll upload it and PM it to you...tomorrow.

66 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 am

I have such amazing people who'll help me. D:.. I'msolucky.

67 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:58 am

Fuzz94

Eh, why the fuck not

Name: Fuzz
Forum Activity: Game/Sprite/Music Production
Stats: STR 8
AGI 7
Height 5 (5'Cool
Weight 7 (170 lb.)
Hobbies: Football, ROM Hacking, Guitar, Rapping.
Personality: A standout in the FE forums world. 4 year football and poured lots of blood, sweat and tears into it. Spends lot of time playing football, but also goes online every day to talk to a bunch of people he has never seen face-to-face, just to talk about junk (sometimes FE, sometimes Sprites, sometimes the struggles of life, sometimes just to say hi, literally)

68 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:05 am

Primefusion

Admin
You're 5 foot cool, huh? Very interesting.

69 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 am

Fuzz94

Damn those emoticons lol thats actually funny

70 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Magix430

5 foot cool.

Formulating a second soundtrack. I'll most likely get to my projects AFTER my midterms. S much to study for to raise my B- s.

I'll try and get at least 3 soundtracks by the middle of winter break and maybe even boost up my LP production yaya

71 Re: Venge:ful on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Woo<3!

Could I get something a touch less synth-ish for the next two? I think the mysticalness was nice for the menu theme, but it wouldn't fit too well during gameplay. o:

72 Re: Venge:ful on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Magix430

What do you mean by synth-y?

73 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

I dunno, really.. The track had a slightly.. Calming feeling to it. o: It makes a perfect menu theme, but during gameplay, I don't want people feeling calm at all. Very Happy

I think it may have been the whistle/blowing noise going in and out? Ooh, ooh! Also, something sort of.. Erratic-ish? (You're going to get so fucking annoyed with me and my pickiness, dude, I'm telling you.. D: )

74 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Jesse

I'll let everyone hear mine when I can access my converter again. (rin's already heard it in MIDI format and may have converted it himself)

75 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Magix430

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1de7pyq-YFY

Here ya go Rin. If this fits your taste, feel free to use it. It's less synth-y for sure.

76 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Holy fudge cow, dood. That's ama-exactly what I was looking for..

If you can do it, could you also make a version using violin to replace the piano? I think I can use this theme for the ost of chapter one, than the violin version for another chapter. I'm thinking by replacing the instruments for some of the osts, we can have a wider range of osts, with less effort.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum