Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venge:ful

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Magix430

Lol I have shit for Spriting skills so ill just sketch something or post an irl pic I guess Razz I don't care about my personal privacy really...sorta...

27 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 pm

RomeAX

YukiRin wrote:I figured most people wouldn't want to list out their fears where all of us can see them, so I didn't bother asking for it.

When I was a kid I was afraid of:

Flying Cockroaches
Mirrors when alone
Porcelain Dolls
Paintings of people
My mom after 11pm
Zombies
Candy Man
Spiders
Old ladies
Nice man who offered me candies once
The boogey man
Heights
Religious Statues

I overcame them all when I hit my teen years. Except the porcelain bitches, they are still scary as hell.

Pic.

28 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Oh yeah, I'm acrophobic too. But spiders are cute~
(Well, as long as they're small enough to where you can't, like, see the hairs on their legs e.e)

EDIT: Oh oh and germs, I'm a bit of a mysophobe xP
I always wear super long sleeves so I can touch things without getting my hands dirty.

29 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Jesse

Alrighty then...

Guess I need to post my stats, then.

Name: Jesse
Forum Activity: Pretty much everything but animating and scripting.
STR: 5-6? (I can lift about 100 lbs., but not over my head of course. On my back I can carry 220 lbs. for a short time[10-20 seconds.].)
AGI: 3-4 (I'm not too fast, but I'm quick enough, though this drops to a 0-1 when the asthma kicks in.)
Height: 10 (I'm 6'2".)
Weight: (I weigh about 190, so IDK what that would be. Prolly a 5-6 for avg-just over avg for my height?)
Hobbies: I like to write, compose/arrange music, make games
Personality: I'm that soewhat awkward invisible guy in the crowd. I try to avoid fighting and getting too deep in other people's business (unless they really catch my attention with soething and refuse to tell more), and I usually do what I can to help others who need it.
Fears: Heights, Large Spiders (They're just freaking disgusting), Heights, Hard Surfaces, Short Fat Ladies, Heights, Roller Coasters (kinda part of the heights thing), and like Char, I'm easily startled, and have been known to jump (once agaain, no screaming). Did I mention I'm afraid of heights?
Appearance: To be added.

30 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:48 pm

RomeAX

Those who hate heights please raise you hands!

Well I actually overcame it a bit, I don't mind rollercoasters, or machines like that except for the drop tower. Last time I went to the drop tower at the funfair they left us up there for about 5 minutes before dropping us, the longest 5 minutes of my life. I started to freak out a bit but at least I could hide it from my friends.

I also don't mind high places that much anymore but when people walk past behind me I feel uneasy.

31 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Mew

Chick
I'm not really scared of heights but drop towers just suck, THEY PLAY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS. Why would you volunteer to ride something like that?!

http://www.margosikes.com

32 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Jesse

*raises hand high*

Oh, and it's not just roller coasters. It's also ferris wheels (I have this fear that I'll be stuck at the top and never come down. I've heard too many stories.) and drop towers and most rides like that. I basically hate the fair when it comes around. Except for the funnel cakes. Gotta love 'dem funnel cakes.

33 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Mercenary Lord

I...love heights.

I'm not really interested in this, because I'm a bit iffy on the whole Horror genre as a whole. :/

http://www.klokreations.net

34 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Also! I don't like pain (who does?) and cringe at the thought of it to where it feels like I'm choking if I imagine, like, a tendon ripping off a bone. Obviously, I'm not a fan of blood/gore.

...My knee hurts.

35 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Mercenary Lord

I've been choked before. You have far less motor movement, especially if you aren't expecting it. It's pretty nerve-wracking.

http://www.klokreations.net

36 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 am

felix198

Hmm... I should probably post a pic for myself. Should it be something that actually
resembles ourselves or what we'd want to look like in the story?

The only thing that really freaks me out is I am Legend style quiet zombies that run like Usain Bolt.

37 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Oh, so much info. o: I can't even copy it all at once, I'll have to revisit often.

The pic can be what you actually resemble, or what you want to look like. Either-or.

And yeah, horror genre ain't my thing. ^^; Just thinking about it.. -shudder-

38 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Gonna bump my height up to 8 to match the other guys (I'm 6'0).

I'm not fond of heights either but I don't have the phobia as bad as Jesse does.

39 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:39 pm

I can stand on a porch (5'6 off ground) and get light headed. :c Them heights, man.. MeandJessewillliveincaves. closetotheground,man,itssafer.

Also, might not be here for a few days.. I got bit by an adult brown recluse spider, and it's been about 3-4 days after the bite. So, in other words, I've now developed a fear of my flesh rotting off while I'm alive.. ;~;; Lets all cross our fingers and hope I'm wrong on what it is.

Plan on forcing mom to take me to the hospital (Last time I was bit she didn't, but luckily it was a baby bite and healed slowly), and if she doesn't I'm walking.

And I'll add everything whenever I get back. o:

40 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Jesse

Oh, hope you turn out okay.

Oh, I forgot, I have some degree of claustrophobia. If you really want to terrify me, put me in a tight-packed ferris wheel seat and stop the wheel while I'm at the top. Or you could pack me with a bunch of people in a hot air balloon. I think I'd literally die of a heart attack/hyperventilating (whichever kills me first).

41 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Magix430

Fear of not being loved back, spiders, hitting the ground, getting hit in the chest and mild paranoia. That's pretty much the most apparent fears of mine. Yeah I'm slightly afraid of getting hurt but sometimes I don't care lol.

42 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 am

Alright, gonna have regular check ups for the next 4 days, and all will be well.

And I've done a poll somewhere else, and I've decided on the location the game will take place.

43 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 am

RomeAX

Where will it take place?

Klokreations' mansion?
Prime's spaceship?
Yoshi's Island?
Kanto?
Charlotte, N.C?
In a world of magix?
Rome?

I'll see myself out.

44 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 am

Primefusion

Admin
I got a laugh out of that. You're okay.

45 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:14 am

It's a secret. A SECRET. A SEEEEECCCRRRRREEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Anyway, my program's bugged, so I'm uninstalling it and installing VX.. or XP.

46 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 am

Jesse

lol Rome. That was good.

And don't go for plain old VX. Go for VX Ace. It's better.

47 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 pm

RomeAX

Also, if you feel like it, you could draw your own maps and use a script that will let you use a parallax picture as a map. Just make sure to use a 32x32 grid. And for those tiles that you can walk behind just place them in a tileset.

48 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

VX Ace would be nice... If I could Ruby code in japanese. I don't know Jap THAT well :c.. Or Ruby itself, for that matter. Or, do they have the english version of VXA released? (Imma pirate it if there is)

Yeah, Rome. o: I think I may actually do that, the whole "What's stackable and to what layer" in the map editor thing is just a bit.. Wonky, in my opinion.

Also, since I feel like it would be unfair if I didn't, my fears:
Anything tall or really gigantic. (Big buildings, like when I stand next to my frickin' highschool)
Spiders
Snakes
Water (Only if it gets in my ears ;3;)
The dark
Heights
Big, open places
Small, cramped places
Blood
Mannequins of ANY kind (Plastic ones, anatomical ones, the ones in stores, statues, etc.)
The male gender in general. Neutral (yeah)
Being in front of lots of people
Talking in-^
Being stared at
Being alone
Bugs
Feelings heart beats (eww-), even my own
Watching people or things get hurt
Any animal that's half my size or bigger
Any thing creepy in the smallest of ways

49 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Mew

Chick
I'm scared of crustaceans and shipwrecks (Fuck underwater levels basically)

Yoshi is scared of big ass birds

oh also: Yoshi pic (he doesnt look like this irl 8D)

Last edited by Mewiyev on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.margosikes.com

50 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Jesse

There's an english version. It's a tad more difficult to pirate, but it is possible.

Being in front of lots of people
Talking in-^
Being stared at
Add this to mine, too. Though I'm okay if I'm with a few/bunch of other people.

51 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

RomeAX

I'm using a Japanese cracked version of Ace. I downloaded the English trial then renamed and copied the files onto the Jap one, full English program. And since the only difference from both versions is the language it works the same way.

if you guys find the English version let me know.

Also Rin you don't need to know Ruby at all, there are plenty of scripts out there you could use as long as you give credit.

And you guys are such scaredycats lul.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum