Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venge:ful

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Magix430

Here ya go gais

EDIT: take note that the top line is an octave above treble and the bottom is treble. it's a music box for a reason

102 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Jesse

Thus the teble cleff with the 8 above it. Derp.

I'm pretty sure that most folks who can read music understand that much.

103 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Magix430

Well sorry. I was just clarifying it to people who may have horrible eyesight like myself

104 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Jesse

Perhaps glasses/contacts would help?

I mean, I understand the '8' is a bit fuzzy, but it's there enough that I can tell what it is, and I have terrible vision without my glasses. Or so the doctor says.

105 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Primefusion

Admin
I didn't even notice the eight lol. After all these years I tend to ignore the treble clef altogether so I don't read any other clefs.

106 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Magix430

I wear glasses. In terms of optomologist or however you spell it's jargon, I have a 9.25 on my right eye and a 9 on my left. 10 is blind.

107 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:16 am

Jesse

Oh...well...

'kay.

108 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Charlotte

Chick
So uh Rin, 'bout that bass cover...

I don't know how you want to do this, really. Like, a really traditional bassline, or just play the harmony but lower, and how low do you want everything?

Assuming you want me to do that anyway, I mean. Tabs aren't that bad to get used to, but if you prefer to play by ear that's pretty cool.

109 Re: Venge:ful on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Agh, iunno. I'll figure it out when I get to that stage.. But since I have no clue on how to read tab, you'd probably end up wasting your time. :c

110 Re: Venge:ful on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Magix430

Colds getting a little better.

If you find the time to learn clefs I can easily revise the piece to make a nice solo bass thing

111 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 am

Good luck with that cold, ma'boi.

112 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:48 am

Jesse

Clefs are simple.

From bottom to top, Treble Clef spaces are F-A-C-E. The lines from bottom to top are E-G-B-D-F.

From bottom to top, Bass Clef spaces are A-C-E-G. The lines from bottom to top are G-B-D-F-A.

Don't worry about other Clefs because they'll only cause you headache. And as long as you know that the musical alphabet consists of A-G, you should be able to figure out the stuff on ledger lines. If not, PM me and I'll help you.

113 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:27 am

Lol face.

114 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 pm

So, I'll be talking to Magix soon, 'cause I need another piece or two of his bamf music.

Also, considering getting my game put onto Steam. I actually have very good odds, compared to the horror genre games they have in the greenlight section.
Here's a quick rundown of the process:
1. Pay one-time fee of $100, so my account can upload games and stuff to Steam's Greenlight section. I think trying a Kickstarter can help there, but I'll need help getting the word out about the game.
2. Upload game trailer, some pics, information, etc.
3. Get word out about the game, ads on sites, people talking to friends, etc. Direct them to Steam's greenlight page containing game so they can vote for it.
4. If I get more positive feedback then other horror games, I'll get it greenlighted and Steam will help me get it integrated, and we'll discuss the money stuff.

Anyone who did major help will get their monthly share of cash sent to their paypal account. Like Magix. So if you're interested in spriting or doing tilesets~.. There's an insentive now.

115 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Also, some bummer news for anyone who had their hopes skyrocket for their FE games.. You'd have to own everything in your game, or hold royalties for them, or have permission from FE's creators/company... Steam wouldn't wanna get sued.

116 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Mercenary Lord

*incentive

I might do stuff later. Summer-later.

http://www.klokreations.net

117 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I can understand that. xD I'd like to get atleast some of it done before then, but I doubt anyone has the time. Mainly, 'cause I'll be spending most of the summer working on the game, instead of trying to juggle it and senior year at the same time. If I put it off for so long, I'll never end up finishing it. I'll work on what I can in the mean time, though.

If anyone's interested, pm me. I'll discuss stuff there.
Also, tilesets may be the easiest thing to do, as there's only gonna be one building, so you'll only end up doing a few objects.
Sprites won't be as difficult to do as FE's sprites, and I'll be doing mugs.
The game won't be visually complicated, that'll be the music, and coding.

118 Re: Venge:ful on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Magix430

Any music that any of you have any comments about, please fill out some sort of offer sheet on how I can make it better - I have all the time in the world to make every song better, so feel free to defecate what you don't like.

119 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Miracle! Thanks to Rome's bookmarks, I've gotten some scripts that, if I can rework, 'cause they aren't compatible, I'll be able to have the game work JUST the way I was hoping for. Hello, VEngine. (Lol, you see what I did there? so original)

120 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm

RomeAX

Which scripts aren't compatible?

121 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Magix430

Just got 2 ounces of awesomeness: Finale 2012c.

This means new sound banks + a synthetic voice machine that lets me change a lot of things...noises, guitar riffs and solos if i ever figure out how...

this means better quality finale music for sure.

but also better quality transcriptions.

122 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Boy. Make that sexy music STAT.

123 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 am

Magix430

Do not fret, the OST will be up in a few minutes. This post will be the benchmark for when that time comes.

Link: mediafire.com ?9atbeysohr8k5ab

124 Re: Venge:ful on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 am

That. Is awesomes. If I could actually work on the game... Ah well, inspiration will be stored for laters, and this song will get some use.

125 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 am

Good news for all, this project is NOT dead. In fact, it's now going through the final stages of designing and writing.

Also.... Better yet..

It'll be 3D. I'll be majoring in Game Design (Full course is called "Interactive Development and Game Design"), and I think I'll be using this as my main project. Of course, whether I get into college or not will not affect production, I'll still work on this.
As before, it'll be story-driven, and a slow-based system designed to terrify you, rather than just make you jump.
THAT has not changed. I'll be posting updates and questions as I keep working.

And yeah, it's still being planned to be commercially released, so any help will be rewarded.

Excuse me, while I go browse about for a GE that supports Maya plug-ins...

126 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 am

Updated again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum