Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venge:ful

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 pm

DAILY UPDATE [10/2/13]:
@ Check out the updates!

This is a 3D Horror (Specifically, Psychological Terror) RPG, made in Unity. There won't be any skills required to play it, it's based mainly off logic. There won't be anything like equips, just maybe 2-3 items in each chapter to help you through it. Fighting won't really be occuring, encountering an enemy will normally result in losing hp, with the last bit resulting in death. You'll want to rely on your logic and intuition to avoid death and get out alive. Think of Penumbra and Amnesia.... But mixed with Slender.. Oh right, don't forget.. That YOU are in it~. C:<

Awesome Plans of Awesome:
@ No HUD. (The game will be as realistic as possible!)
@ Realistic Item Management. (No menus! You'll have to sift through an actual bag or backpack and grab items manually!)
@ Realistic Options Management. (Visual adjustments will be restricted, so even IF you change them [Only done through the Main Menu], the game will still be quite dark and gritty. As for Audio.. Well, you'll be able to pull your characters headphones on and off, as well as having the ability to use a mobile device to change songs. Of course, playing music CAN attract unwanted attention... Or perhaps ward it off.)
@ Beautiful, high-end graphics, complete with enhanced shading and lighting systems for the ultimate visual appeal.
@ Will be streamlined to run smoothly on even some old computers, thanks to Occlusion Culling, LOD support, and Lightmap baking.
@ FULL interaction with the world and the objects! Wanna push that table in front of that door to block it? GO FOR IT.
@ No tutorials! You'll get thrown right in! ... Literally.
@ Ability to turn SOME light sources on and off. Careful, though, you may cause something terrible or really good to happen flipping switches all willy-nilly.
@ Unlike originally planned, where the game would flip to different characters during each chapter and act, the game will now start you off with only TWO Character Paths, "Klok" and "Rin". As rewards for doing certain things or reaching certain points, you'll be able to unlock the other 10 Character Paths. (Planning on having cheap DLC packs containing Special Paths of Non-Main Characters.) This is to keep a sense of unity and realism to the gameplay, that you'd lose when constantly switching to other characters.
@ MIGHT have 2-player support, where you actually have a partner, atleast. (There won't be any randomly spawned in clones, sorry.)
@ The game has 3 major Endings, Good, Normal, and Bad. You'll only be able to see these in the R+K Paths.

THE TEAM
Rin - Doing just about everything under the rainbow.
Still Working? - Yu - One smooth dood.
MIA - Jesse - Them beats, mang. Them BEATS.
If you have ANY skills, with WHATEVER that could even REMOTELY be useful, DON'T HESITATE TO HELP. ILY.

CHARACTERS:
Rin
Mew
Rome
Prime
Yoshi
Jesse (Darkblade)
Sean (Parantheon)
Fuzz
Yu (Magix)
Klok
Charlotte

I'll get to adding more. Check in maybe every day or two for any updates. For ease on everyone, I've got any updates on progress at the TOP, if the color has changed, I've updated it!

Last edited by YukiRin on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:01 am; edited 14 times in total

2 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Yoshi

Admin
Full stats for me.

3 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Yoshi wrote:Full stats for me.

Daw, Yoshi, be realistic<3.. (Or I'd have to randomize them :c) Imma post my stats here, too. Leavin' out the rest for secret stuff later ingame.
STR 3
AGI 9
Height 4
Weight 2 (82 lb.)

Also, to anyone who just doesn't WANT to do this, you'll still be in the game. I have a max area of around 12-ish characters that I need. I've got, so far, just myself. If I don't meet quota through the small fill out, I'll randomly pick people, who'll all get random stats.

So this is in no way forced on anyone, I'm just giving out the option to customize their character instead of me giving out some crapstats. o:

4 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Primefusion

Admin
YukiRin wrote:
Weight 2 (82 lb.)

Go eat a burger you paper stick.

5 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Mew

Chick
oh god I GUESS IM THE FIRST

First Name or Nickname: Mew
Forum Activity: not sure what you're asking. I'm one of the super active people on here, aand....I'm purple colored

Stats:
STR [1-10]: 7 (not a reflection of me IRL at all I just tend to pick tanking/melee/strength-oriented characters in video games)
AGI [1-10]: 4
Height [1-10]: 3
Weight [1-10]: 3
Hobbies: drawing, spriting, programming, watching anime
Personality: i am the mew. cute and disturbing??

hi

http://www.margosikes.com

6 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks Mew Very Happy. I added a small description for that stat, so hopefully I don't confuse anyone else. ^^;

Also, Prime, no matter how much or what I eat I can't gain weight. :c

7 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 pm

RomeAX

I want in!

Name or Nick: Roman, Rome, Ax
Forum Activity: high?
Stats:
STR [9]
AGI [2]
Height 5'10 so... I don't know is it something related to FE? Then I don't know what number to pick.
Weight [10]
Hobbies: Gaming, making and modding electronic devices, Spacing Out, RPG Making (not as much as I'd like to)
Personality: Use whatever you think my personality is.

8 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Serious post time.

Name: Prime
Forum Activity: Medium-High
Stats:
STR: 5
AGI: 7
HEIGHT: 8
WEIGHT: 5
Hobbies: Dem video games, programming, playing musical instruments, game modding.
Personality: Generally nice but I can definitely be an ass at times. Also easily distracted.

Last edited by Primefusion on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Charlotte

Chick
I feel like for stats, actual values as examples would be more helpful than a range of 1-10.

10 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Yoshi

Admin
YukiRin wrote:
Yoshi wrote:Full stats for me.

Daw, Yoshi, be realistic<3..

I was.

11 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Yoshi. You're not Chuck fuckin' Norris. :c

12 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Yoshi

Admin
Chuck Norris would be 100/10.

FOooOoOoOL.

Name: Yoshi
Forum Activity: Medium
Stats:
STR: 7
AGI: 6
HEIGHT: 5
WEIGHT: 6
Hobbies: Being cool. Winning. Spriting.
Personality: Clearly the most looked up to user on this forum, who has a beautiful smile, and knows how to bring joy to others. How can you not love him?

I am top tier for a reason.

Last edited by Yoshi on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

13 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Yoshi wrote:
I am Yoshi tier for a reason.

Fix'd that for you.

winning

14 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Mew

Chick
Mewiyev wrote:
Personality: i am the mew. cute and disturbing??

Yoshi: cute and cute
Yoshi: youre not disturbing
Yoshi: you just like weird shit
Yoshi: CUTE WITH A SENSE OF EVIIIIL

http://www.margosikes.com

15 Re: Venge:ful on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 pm

felix198

Name: Felix
Forum Activity: Moderate/Low
Stats:
STR: 5
AGI: 8
Height: 10 (I'm 6'4 in vivo)
Weight: 5
Hobbies/interests: Artwork, FEXP work, mythology, Skyrim...
Personality: Usually considerate but easily provoked.

16 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 am

Magix430

I humbly accept the task of making music. Just give me a couple genres and I'll set up.

Name: Magix or Yu
Forum Activity: Very High
Stats:
STR: 2
AGI: 5
Height: 8 (5' 11", hitting 6' not too long but since felix is 6'4...)
Weight: 4 (110 pounds)
Hobbies/Interests: Art in general, Swordfighting, Concept Analysis
Personality: Peculiar but nice, yet also dark

17 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Klokinator

Admin
This topic hit over one page in a day and I totally missed it.

Also, why is the topic called Count to One Million?

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

18 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:56 pm

RomeAX

Did you... did you read the first post?

lol

19 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Lol, poor Klok. I make something productive for once and he misses out. D: There's ALOT to do with the title being what it is, asides from just the beginning. I just don't wanna spoil it for everyone.. :c

20 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 pm

PLAYABLE character slots are full, but I'll still have everyone else as other characters, they just won't be playable. :c (Sorry peeps, restricts)

Just.. give me an avi or pic instead of the stats for those of you who didn't grab a slot in time. o: That way, I don't make you look weird. or something.

Currently working on sprites right now. I'll be talking with Magix about the soundtrack and.. Iunno. Would anyone be willing to help with spriting/tilesets? Tilesets won't be TOO much work. It'll be sorta limited. I'm not having a TON of places you can go to. You're stuck in one building after all. [spoilerler]

21 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Charlotte

Chick
I like the idea from a gameplay standpoint, but the story seems awful macabre ._."

Hmm, so based on the OP guidelines and previously given numbers (namely Magix. thanks for the numbers)

"First Name or Nickname: Charlotte or Char
Age: Legal in my state, however unfortunately promiscuous that sounds <_<
Forum Activity: Chatbox, code and sprite for my personal project, and code other stuff when asked, however limited I am?
Stats: STR [5]? My legs are strong enough but my arms are less than 1 lol
AGI [7] linearly, [2] otherwise
Height [7]
Weight [4]
Hobbies: [3] or so, depending on what qualifies?
Personality:" [2] in real life, maybe like [6] when I'm typing? I dunno.

Given that this is a horror game, I guess it's worth mentioning that I'm afraid of the dark? And I'm very, very easily startled, but I don't scream, ever. Just jump.

Kwa-cha

(Fun fact: I have no idea how to use MMD)

EDIT: Dee Colon, Rin posted while I was typing this D:

22 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

D:... Oh wait.. I MISCOUNTED, LOL. I needed one more slot. 11 people in total.. SO.

Char gets the ACTUAL last playable slot. c: And kudos for including a picture<3, makes my life so much easier.. Also, the scare info was much appreciated (Heyimscaredofthedarktoo), I'll be sure to use it. I figured most people wouldn't want to list out their fears where all of us can see them, so I didn't bother asking for it.

And yeah, it's gonna be macabre times infinity. >: Especially if you die.. there'll be... lotsofdetails. (Note: I'm not big on this type of thing AT ALL. I literally end up screaming or crying uncontrollably from this stuff.. Just ask Jesse and Paran. :c)

23 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Charlotte

Chick
LOLyay

And wait you're not a fan of that, but you're still writing it all?

EDIT: On a barely-related note, I just looked in the mirror, and my hair's darker than what I posted, derp.

24 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah. o-o I step out of my comfort zone sometimes. This is one of those times, actually.. Dx

And no worries, I'll keep that noted. C:

25 Re: Venge:ful on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Magix430

Lol I have shit for Spriting skills so ill just sketch something or post an irl pic I guess Razz I don't care about my personal privacy really...sorta...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum