Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project FEPS Ace

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Project FEPS Ace on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Finally a contest I can hold!

So while sitting in my classroom being bored the other day, I was fiddling with RMVX Ace. I messed around with the character editor, then decided... why not make the entire FEPS cast from scratch with the character creator?

Now, the editor isn't that... robust. It's rather limited actually, and has terrible eye/mouth choices. Still, it's fun to do, and so I decided to make a contest out of it. Top my creations, edit them to perfection (It's fine to edit the generated images, but you have to make a generated character before you edit, so that it fits with the RMVX Ace style. Colors, eyes, and mouth are particularly suspect, the base ones suck.)

I now present my first batch of creations. Edit mine, or make your own based off other characters, it's up to you! Just stay true to the RMVX style.

Spoiler:

James

Jessica

Leonard

Queen Marie (This one is awful and needs heavy editing)

Joeda

Winston

Raj'muh

Bryan

Quinton

Mary

Stacy

Lucy

Farin (Some NPC guy)

Walter

These are the ones I've done so far. If you want to redo them, edit the ones I've posted, or work on other characters, you can do so by using the character creator, or making them full custom yourself. Like I said though, the biggest requirement is that it fits in the RMVX Ace style!

A dollar to whomever does Darkblade lol

Also, here is the original character roster image, for your easy reference. The characters on the right side are not confirmed but you're free to do those if you like as well.

Spoiler:

Happy editing!

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

2 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Jesse

Hmmmm...
Imma do Rayner, Zain, Munli, Vayne, Lucas, Mrtin, Griffon, and/or Winston. May also give Schnaus a try, since he was mine originally, and possibly Sidious, 'cuz he'd be fairly easy to do. Heck, I may do most of the lot.

3 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Mew

Chick
But...but...the RMVX Ace style is so ugly. Look at those hideous female eyes ;n;

http://www.margosikes.com

4 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

RomeAX

If you're an artist you can add more option for the generator. I remember downloading more mouths and eyes somewhere, I deleted them from my files later because I dislike the generator's style though.

edit: accidentally a word.

5 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Indeed mew, it is a hideous style and all of the eye/mouth options suck. That's why we have a contest! Very Happy

I knew you could add more options, but I don't know where to get any, rome. Any suggestions?

6 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

RomeAX

After my post I tried looking them up but I failed to find them. If I recall correctly it was on some Japanese RMVX Ace site, I can't remember if I got the link from RPG Maker Web or rpgmakervxace.net. If I find them I'll let you know.

That was like 2 months ago so maybe someone in the English community made new/more stuff.

7 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Jesse

Soooooo....
After some degree of customization, I have created two, though they may be subject to change later on.
Schnaus

Zain

8 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Jesse wrote:
Schnaus

It's beautiful...

9 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Jesse

Why thank you, sir. XDDD

10 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Make sure Zain has a red headband, that'll make him even more legit Very Happy

Edit: Also, if anyone wants to make a FEPS character or MoH character in Ace style, or any other game style, go for it! Don't feel limited to just one engine Very Happy

11 Re: Project FEPS Ace on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Jesse

The red wasn't an option directly, and I was too lazy to recolor.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum