Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 am

Mercenary Lord

Yaaaaaaay.

You can resize it however you like, but I'm to lazy to do anything else.

I actually have other things to do.

http://www.klokreations.net

27 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Fuzz94

Oooo thanks Smile

Jesse could you just the title and the little credits?

28 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am

Jesse

Will do.

29 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Klokinator

Admin
I know we can't always get MoH quality title screens, but I think a swirl is going to look REALLY ugly as a title screen. It's unoriginal, uninventive, and uninteresting.

Just my thoughts.

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Fuzz94

it's supposed to be a "Dimensional Rift" I honestly can't think of anything better Sad

31 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Jesse

Dis good?

If not, tell me what to change.

32 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Fuzz94

yes i think so Smile

Do you have the text saved separately? It has to be different files to be inserted into a ROM and needs to be 16 colors and yadda-yadda-yadda

33 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Jesse

Sadly, no, but I could get it that way.

34 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Fuzz94

If you could that would be great, otherwise I can't use it Sad

35 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Yoshi

Admin
Bevel on dimensional rift is a bit much. Needs like, an outline or an outer glow to make it pop more. Possibly a color on the cloud swirl thing, unless it's supposed to be dramatic.

36 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Jesse

I'm sorry. I have had practically no free time the past two days. I'll get things fixed tomorrow.

37 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Fuzz94

Take your time Smile

38 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Fuzz94

So there is a copy of this in the dropbox for all of you connected to it that's wants to give it a try. Klok and Ephraim225 have gone through it and have pointed out what i've done wrong. I know the text has lots of issues, but go ahead and play it if you want!

39 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Fuzz94

So I have an update! Not progress but an update.

After some thinking I realized that the plot I had in my head would not fit easily into 1 project, so instead, all progress so far is going to be separate 10 chapter hack entitled, "Isaac's Trial." having this separate will give me 10 chapters of back story explaining the start of the war and some of the character's stories of traveling through the rifts, this will all make writing the full hack easier, which will have Lyn Mode follow maybe Ephraim and then Eliwood mode follow Link. The cast list is being redone a bit as well for graphical purposes. If I'm not dead by the time Link's path is finished I'll do Ike's over Hector mode and then maybe bonus patches after that, like characters from each realm returning home, the the founding of the main kingdoms, or some 5 chapter side story patches. Okay that's all.

40 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:22 am

Fuzz94

Quadruple Post.

Why? Because I have a final announcement. Dimensional Rift is being shelved, not closed just yet. Cross-Overs never work because people normally can't write for other people's character's that easily. Because of how difficult it has been to write this and how shitty the writing came out to be, I will not continue with Dimensional Rift unless I some how because an amazing writer or I find a team of talented writers that are willing to write for me (I do not expect this to happen.) I don't see it as wasted time because I really learned how to hack and what to do to make a hack good and I learned how to make sprites, so no love lost.

tl;dr I suck at writing and I can't make this hack good, so instead I will basically end it unless some random writer wants to help me finish it. (which they won't)

41 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Klokinator

Admin
THAT'S PRETTY HOT

It sucks but we all have a bad hack in our past we don't want anyone to know about. To be fair this hack is better than any hacks I ever made, so, yeah.

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

42 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Fuzz94

I'm not ashamed of it or anything. It's just writing it is getting difficult trying to make everyone be themselves. The way I described it my good friend hithere1, It's good as an over all hack, but bad as a cross over.

Anyway Project 76 is gonna have more of my focus which is 10x cooler than this was already, a side project me and NYZ are planning right now, and maybe a solo project at some point.

43 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 am

Fuzz94

GOT A QUESTION GUISE

When should I release the public patch? Now, First day of FEE3 or DR's day of FEE3?

44 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 am

Primefusion

Admin
I'd say on DR's showcase day. It just makes sense.

45 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 am

Fuzz94

that seems to be the most popular choice

[s]go on the chat fool[/s]

46 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Fuzz94

Public patch coming out 8/22/12 (but everyone on this site is either on the shared dropbox or already has it for the most part.)

47 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 am

Fuzz94

So everyone probably has it through the DB, but this is now a public patch Very Happy

I edited the link into the OP

48 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Mercenary Lord

u forgot someone in the credits

"Thanks to klokreations.net for being a steadfast friend to me and encouraging me."

http://www.klokreations.net

49 Re: Fire Emblem:Dimensional Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Fuzz94

... I'll consider it

(adds some sort of shout out to klokreations)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum