Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadow of Victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shadow of Victory on Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Primefusion

Admin
So I've had this idea for a while and it's something I'd like to pursue if I ever finish my FE7 hack. It starts off rather generic, but that's the point.

5 years ago (yes only 5), 7 heroes banded together to defeat a dark evil. However, just before they defeated the evil, 2 of the heroes betrayed the group and ultimately abandoned them. 5 years later, the 5 heroes are much loved by the citizenry and many of them have influential positions of power as a result. The other two were branded as traitors and are promptly stoned, yelled at, or generally hassled wherever they go.

The catch? Things aren't as they appear. These heroes never defeated the dark evil and were instead corrupted to the point of insanity. They heed only the voice of their master now and seek to the destroy the world from within. The other two realized this just in time and escaped before they too could be corrupted by the evil.

However, the evil is cunning and has his servants mask their true natures well. Because of this, the citizens know nothing of what has become of their heroes and believe the two, who are actually good, to be evil.

I actually started this project in RMVX some time ago but stopped for reasons I don't even know. Looking over my notes here's some stuff I decided on:

The story begins when the main character (a bow user) wakes up to an earthquake ravaging the small village they live in. Since they live in a small village with few supplies, they are asked to go with they're friend next door (a female sword user, specifically 1 handed swords) to the next town to get medical supplies.

Along the way they bump into a woman who is being hassled by some odd thugs. *Foreshadowing*

I even came up with character designs for the 7 heroes:

Baddies:
Leader: Dark magic user
-Unnamed for now-

2 handed sword user.
Name: Xenis
A bit of a Sephiroth character though he shows more emotion and more insanity.
Keeping in the Sephiroth theme he'll use a large masamune type weapon, though not quite as big as Mr. Fangasm.

A crazy mad axeman.
-Unnamed for now-
Big armor, big axe. Doesn't speak much.

Elemental mage
-Unnamed for now-
A calculating figure who sees everything analytically. Rather taciturn.
If you've ever played Tales of Symphonia, she's a lot like Presea before restoration.

Bow User?
-Unnamed for now-
No bio, Subject to change, he's the least thought out

Good Heroes:

Elemental Mage
Name: Alexia (Subject to change)
She's Xenis's sister but even before he was corrupted they were polar opposites. Later in the game she'll join you.

Nature Mage
Don't have a name
Very serene person. He is a NPC and plays a large support role.

Since the setting is only five years after the fight against the great evil, you will naturally end up battling all of the corrupted heroes. Epic, yes?

Anyways, thoughts on this idea?

2 Re: Shadow of Victory on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Thiiiiiiis is one of those forgotten threads I wish I hadn't missed. It's a great idea and I feel like I completely ignored it lol.

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

3 Re: Shadow of Victory on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Mercenary Lord

TWISTY! TWISTY PLOT LINE!
I like it. Its a decent Idea.

http://www.klokreations.net

4 Re: Shadow of Victory on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 am

Primefusion

Admin
Oh this, lol. It's fine, I remember discussing it on the old forum. It might get made in the distant future. Very distant.

5 Re: Shadow of Victory on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Mercenary Lord

I hope it does. I'd love to see some of the generic peoples reactions when they learn they've been duped.

:3

http://www.klokreations.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum