Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help with male and female class set up with FEXP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pinky

Chick
Hi I read the tutorials an animation setup and character set up for the FEXP. What I am confused about is, I have four lords in my game two male and two female. If I have two male and two female lords how can I setup them all up with the same class but different weapons? I am still trying but could use some help. Thank you in advance.

Mercenary Lord

Use either the actor...copied into four separate slots with the same class, and changed genders and weapons...or use setup from comment.

http://www.klokreations.net

Pinky

Chick
Thank you I'll try that.

Jesse

I'm going to assume that these people have the class Lord. If they each wield a different weapon, then set them up as separate classes like this:
Lord_?|1

Then replace the question mark with the first initial of whatever character will be this class. It will also require you to script that character's possible weapon levels. The 1 is the tier.

And Liam, there's not much more for anyone to contribute outside of sprites and tilesets, which everyone is taking care of in the dropbox for their individual games as far as I know.

Speaking of which, Pinky, you may want to ask about the dropbox link if you haven't recieved it already. I can't use it myself anymore, due to it using huge amounts of bandwidth, but while I was using it, it was helpful.

Last edited by Jesse on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

EhJesse.

That's not possible Pinky. You still need different classes, with delimiters (underscore = Name Delimiter: ( _ ) ) The vertical line in class names is their "tier", with tier 0s having special traits, ie: Being able to assign them a special, unique level cap.
And don't worry, the delimiter part doesn't show up ingame. It'll just say "Lord" if you have "Lord_A" or "Lord_B" as class names.

^Ubercodingpro.

Pinky

Chick
Hmm. . . Thank you for pointing that out Terra altough it does said extreamly hard and the main problem with my four lords is the two female Lords both use swords. I cannot name two animations Lord1-Sword is the main problem, but I am thinking of making the other female Lord use magic instead of a sword.

Mercenary Lord

Shut up, Jesse.

http://www.klokreations.net

Jesse

You'll prolly end up having Lord1-Sword, Lord2-Sword, Lord3-????, and Lord4-????

Just replace the ???? with whatever weapon the other lords use.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum