You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugs'n'Stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Started doing a few mugs for Terra's game~. O:

Riran (Original):

Riran (Revamped+Anim.s):

I'll do more whenever. O:

Last edited by Marikyukyuklol on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Primefusion

Admin
Nice job on making the eyes look more like a cat (At least I think it's a cat).

Anyway, the eye on our left seems like it's trying to pop out of his skull. It's also smaller than the eye on our right (Even after taking perspective into account it looks a little too small).

3 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah, I figured as much. o: I tried to make it seem like he was tilting his head slightly, butjkmcvlmwfklGOTLAZYjvklewmf.

4 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Edit.. Added Chibi.

5 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Zakerot

Pretty good, my only problem with the first one is that the eyes seem to be placed too much to the right. Try moving them a few pixels to the left perhaps?
(You can notice his right eye is right above his nose.)

I need someone to confirm though, my head is playing tricks on me. I'm sleepy and my vision is a little bit blurry. Paturazki already told ya what's up with the second one.

Edit: Wait now it seems alright. Yeah it's probably me.

6 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Lol, Zak, read the text next time.. xD
The first mug is the OLD mug Terra was using for Riran in her game (AKA the reason why it says 'Original'), and the one I made is under it.

You gave critique on the one that was replaced. o:

Sillyzak.TricksareforKloks.

7 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Zakerot

Told ya I was (still am) sleepy.

But anyway, I didn't say anything about your mug because Pat already said what I was going to say.

But I want to add that the ears fit him perfectly. And just work a little on the shading from where his "human" ear used to be (left side of his face, our right)

Keep up the good work, they aren't actually that hard when you master your fingerz. Lets take over the internet.

8 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh, dang.. I COMPLETELY forgot to shade there, actually.. Terra hadn't told to remove the human ear until way after I finished shading the face and hair..

[UPDATED]

9 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 am

Primefusion

Admin
He's...got a derp face. =/ The iris on our left needs to move more towards his nose. Or, move the iris on our right more towards the nose. You get to pick.

10 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 am

butriransjustabitderpish....

(I've actually tried that, but then he looks cross-eyed.)

11 Re: Mugs'n'Stuff. on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Jesse

The entire eye on our right could be moved over a couple of pixels to the left, I think. He'll look a bit more natural.

EDIT: you're also missing part of his collar where it should be shown wrapping around the back of his neck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum