Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 am

*copypaste from notepad*
The Kurs arrived on Ikarah to steal its power source, a Fire Emblem fragment. They wish to use that power to
resurrect the legendary beast Kur from mythology, and use its power to rule the world of Firie... But instead, in Final
Endgame, it backfires, and after you re-defeat all your past enemies resurrected, and the Kur Leader, you have to
team up with him to take out Kur, as he's the only one who can break the magic shield around the beast, then when it's
broken, everyone will attack with full force. After Kur is defeated, he erupts with power, and destroys the temple he
was resurrected in, destroying the fabric of space around him... Makaro, Niko, Riorka, and the other main magic wielders are
forced to pool their immense magical strength to hold back Kur's final, last-resort attack...

Unfortunately, they can't block all of it. Niko is mortally wounded, Riorka disappears into thin air (He's instead blasted into another character (undecided yet) if they have Rank A support), Makaro is sent flying, Ishuka grabs onto Atiua to protect her, Cerby leaping in front of them to take the full-force of the blow, (living if he has rank A support with Atiua, otherwise his physical form is destroyed) Riran protects Nonoa from most of the impact with as much power as he can muster into a barrier staff, knocking him unconscious when the barrier is broken after taking too much abuse... But before the attack reaches him and your other allies, a mysterious figure clad in shadow appears and blocks the blow with an enormous sword of pure Auraic Energy, holding off the blast until it subsides. The remainder of the effect goes off with a tremendous explosion, but the entity holds it back too, but when it's finally over, a dark energy looms in the area where Kur was...

Kur's soul. The being tells everyone to stand back, and it runs over to the shadowy Aura, which takes a solidified form upon entering combat with her... (This battle is actually determined by the RNG, in other words, player-controlled. The being DOES have a Mystic Rune, so if you're not one-shotted you can heal as much as necessary, however, Kur's soul and the Entity are by far the most powerful characters in Fire Emblem fan-game history, with HP as high as the FEXP cap (Or higher if I can find an exploit) and damage off the charts, with both possessing weapons with over 100 mt and varying other traits...)

If you manage to defeat him, Kur's soul is destroyed, the Fire Emblem Fragments that were taken from the other continents by the Kurs are reunited into the true Emblem once again, and the figure offers a prayer to the creator god, as the Emblem is taken off into the sky, and placed in a location none will ever find, at the center of Firie, keeping all the world in balance forevermore. After this, the being gives its name, and slowly fades away... Then we have the goodbyes, the like... The endings, the epilogue... And then the credits roll!

I'll have a sort of aftergame, of course, but I'm not sure what yet... Well ty for reading all this if you got this far. XD

Last edited by Terra on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 am

Klokinator

Admin
After Kur is defeated, he erupts with power, and destroys the temple he
was resurrected in, destroying the fabric of space around him... Makaro, Niko, Riorka, and the other main magic wielders are
forced to pool their immense magical strength to hold back Kur's final, last-resort attack...
/totallynotrippingoffmyoriginalKaegiplot

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

3 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Primefusion

Admin
The problem I have with the ending is that out of nowhere some super-powered person shows up and seems to have powers that match the final boss's. It feels really cheap. Like we've been building up to this moment and working hard to defeat the main villain and then some super-being does the work for us.

4 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 pm

XD Fine, fine. I have an idea then... If I can think of a way to use a "Blessing" system, I'll have you pick your five best units, they all get a blessing that multiplies their HP by 5-10, (By 1.5-2 for Makaro and Ishuka and the like) boosts their crit by 1.5x, tripples their mt (better have a sacred tome ready.) and grants their weapon infinite uses. This SHOULD allow you to beat the last boss without the assistance of the entity, but if you need its assistance (or you're just lazy) it'll still be there... OR how about the being only appears on easy difficulty? Lol

5 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:53 pm

^Seems good to me. O:

6 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Primefusion

Admin
I would make sure to introduce this super-powered person earlier in the story though so that it actually kind of makes sense when they show up.

7 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Good idea. That character has a connection to me and Makaro, and especially Riran, so that won't be hard. xD

8 Re: Fire Emblem: SoTV Endgame idea on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 am

Mercenary Lord

Kewl.

http://www.klokreations.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum