Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSB Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Jesse

Construction Site = Get KO'd by a thrown object.
10-15 thrown objects. 1 is just too easy.
Using 100 health items
Specifically heart containers. And probably closer to 50-75, as heart containers are more rare to appear unless it's the only item on.

Oh, yeah. How 'bout on Shibuya, there are multiple stores with salespeople who pop out and drop stickers, trophies, music cd's, and food items when attacked?

Also, I may need a basic "blueprint" of what these stages should look like. I'm sorry if I'm asking quite a bit from you, but I've got tons of spriting to do, as well as hunting down music. I think I'm going to just find the SSBB OST and get the music from that.

77 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Mercenary Lord

Im more interested in XE and PS ATM, sorry.

http://www.klokreations.net

78 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Jesse

That's okay. I would like some more attack lists for characters when you get the time. I'm about to start work on Isaac. I already figured out two taunts. Just need a third.

79 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Mercenary Lord

Have him use earth psynergey to make a rock into a bird, then have it fly around his head.

80 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Jesse

Haha. Might use that. It actually reminds me of one of Link's taunts where Navi flies around him.

81 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Mercenary Lord

Yup, thats where the idea came from.

But make sure its a bird made OF rock, not brought to life FROM rock.

82 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Jesse

Okay.

Well, as I said, a list of his attacks would be nice. I'm guessing Side+B would be "Move", though not as large as his assist trophy version on Brawl, as well as having a limit to its reach.

83 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am

xD I'll get em eventually.

84 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

Mercenary Lord

Hup yup yup, Rin Tin Tin.

85 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 am

Jesse

Okay, so it may have taken a while, but I have a rough draft of sorts for one of Isaac's frames.

Note: This frame is from brawl's asasist trophy.

It may not be large, but it's a freaking sprite.

86 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 am

Mercenary Lord

ITS WEIRD! I CANT MAKE OUT HIS FACE!

87 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am

Jesse

I have a rough draft
it's not final. no need to freak out yet.

88 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:04 am

Mercenary Lord

IM FREAKIN' OUT! IM FREAKIN' OUT!

89 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 am

Jesse

ANOTHER UPDATE TO FIRST POST!

Oh, Rin. Could I ask for you to draw a logo for this game with your godly artistic powers? I'll pay you when it's finished.

90 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Jesse

SOUNDTRACK FOUND! At least most of what will be used. Linked in first post.

91 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Colors should not fall below 20? What will you do for Game+Watch/Kirby?

92 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Jesse

There are a few exceptions including those you listed, but for the most part, each sprite should have 20-25 colors. Take Isaac, for example. The frame that I made consists of 21 colors.

Game & Watch would have two colors: black and white. That's it, making him one exception. Kirby is a small pink puffball, and I don't think there are 20 shades of pink that can be used in one sprite of that size, so another exception. Pikachu might also fall short a few colors, so I might make an exception for him as well.

Before someone says anything about Olimar and his Pikmin, the Pikmin WON'T count as part of his colors, so he should still fit the mark.

93 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Jesse

New Sprite:

Added to first post as well.

94 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Are you using game rips and sprite-ifying them?

95 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Jesse wrote:ANOTHER UPDATE TO FIRST POST!

Oh, Rin. Could I ask for you to draw a logo for this game with your godly artistic powers? I'll pay you when it's finished.

Hellz yeah. o: Just give me a rough sketch of how exactly it should look, and I'll get to work. Razz

96 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Jesse

@ Charlotte: pretty much lol. For the ones that have been in brawl before, I just search for the character I want in Google images, save a picture off of brawl, shrink, and redraw.

I will make complete sheets with these in the future, but I want to get the basic sprites first. Sometimes these pictures are snapped from odd angles in the game, so the sprites rendered from them won't necessarily be used. i.e. Meta Knight.

@ Rin: IDK exactly how I want it to look. If you've seen the Super Smash Bros. Brawl logo, then keep the "Super Smash Bros." part the same, but replace "Brawl" With "Armageddon" in whatever font you'd like. Then maybe put a giant Smash Ball behind all of it.

Use your imagination. I'll pay you at school whenever it's finished based on how good it looks(and how much money I have at that point lol.) Don't expect TONS of pay though. I'll prolly only be able to pay about $10, since I don't get much allowance :c.

I just know that this topic needs a logo, 'cuz it looks dull and could really use something to catch the eye.

97 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Sure, and don't worry about payment. It'd have to be through paypal (whenever I can set it up). And since I'm not going to that school, I'm being forced to go to CHS, your plan wouldn't work. :k
And you don't mind it looking sortof painted, do you? O:

98 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Jesse

not at all.

99 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Yey. O:
This'll also probably take a while... I'm lazy. >:

100 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Jesse

Laziness happens. Whenever is fine.

Meanwhile, I'll be spriting like crazy. Like this new one.

Thoughts?

101 Re: SSB Game on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Say, do you plan on animating these? You should totally do that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum