Klokreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSB Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Okay, so I won't be able to go on this computer much today, so I'm putting what I have in the dropbox. Use yours if you want; it's probably better. In some ways, I prefer my first remix.

EDIT: Of course, it's under KayMusic

52 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Jesse

sadly, I don't have dropbox anymore. It was using too much bandwidth. If I ever get faster internet, I'll get it again, but not right now.

53 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Charlotte

Chick
Oh, okay. Can you tell me a good file hosting site real quick, then?

54 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Jesse

I prefer MediaFire. Of course adf.ly always pops up, but w/e.

55 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Charlotte

Chick
mediafire.com ?9t2lzdsku36wfyj

If you think it's usable if you do stuff to it, then go ahead and do stuff to it. Like, if you want to cut off the second half with the guitars or something.

EDIT: Wow, Mediafire is really easy on the uploader but really mean to downloaders. I would not go through ad.fly for this.

56 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Jesse

adf.ly is just an annoying popup thing. It's just about the only file hosting site that I can actually go to. Rapidshare isn't useable on Internet Explorer 8. Why this is, IDK, but it is.

57 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Jesse

The guitars in place of low brass really isn't bad. Wait, but I love low brass. That's why I play trombone. Have I lost my mind?

It sounds surprisingly good. It may not be the best, but it's definitely not bad(at least not in my opinion c:.)

58 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Yoshi

Admin
making a super smash game in stencyl will be ridiculously hard to do. You're better off with Mugen. :V

59 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:41 am

Jesse

Meh. I've been told of plenty of programs that will work. I've seen GM, but for some reason it wouldn't work on my compy. Klauk suggested Stencyl, which actually works on my compy, luckily. Now you're suggesting Mugen. TBH, I couldn't care less which program this ends up being made in, as long as it ends up working.

60 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Yoshi

Admin
I'm just sayin' Mugen because you're looking for a fighting engine, and to my knowledge, only 1 fight game exists in Stencyl which required a ton of coding.

61 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Jesse

Okay. I'll look into yet ANOTHER program.

62 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Charlotte

Chick
MUGEN won't make an SSBM-style game. ONLY a Street Fighter-style game. It'd work if you want SSBM characters in a different type of game, but not for what I think you're trying to do.

63 Re: SSB Game on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:37 am

Jesse

Okay. Then I guess it's Stencyl.

64 Re: SSB Game on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Yoshi

Admin

65 Re: SSB Game on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Mercenary Lord

Gr...

http://www.klokreations.net

66 Re: SSB Game on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Jesse

There's a big difference between flameknight and me. I'm asking for people who have characters to add that haven't been used in an SSB game before to make the base sprite for each character, an attack list, and a reference. He asked for the entire freaking package according to the title.

This means that I'm actually helping unlike that guy, who in my eyes doesn't look worthy enough to be creating such a thing.

That topic actually reminds me of the time I tried to create a Yu-Gi-Oh! engine for one of my siblings.(it failed btw, because I didn't have the patience.) I found a forum where a person asked for others to piece together an entire engine for him while he just sat back and let them do EVERYTHING. I'm not like that. I just know that I can't do this alone, so I'm hoping for a few people to help if possible.

This (if accomplished) would be a huge feat and we could all put our names in it. I'm not here just to order people around, merely asking for ideas and a bit of help instead of being anal and saying "You do this for me so I can create a game and take all the credit."

If you don't want to help, I don't really care I just thought it would be nice to create a game that could be uploaded to the site and we could all play against each other. I already thought about it and maybe it could be placed toward the bottom near the chatbox. Sure it would be a pain to create, but I think it'd be worth it for all of our entertainment.

I decided to attempt this because I knew that (almost) everyone here plays SSB in one way or another, so I figured it would be convenient.

Also, I'd like to know, ML. have you created a base sprite for Zero yet? (by this I mean the first frame of the idle animation) Here, you can use your personal spriting style. Any sprites I create would be based off your style. IDC what others think, it'd be nice to have a unique spriting style specifically for this game.

And one last thing. Does anyone have ideas for a possible title for this game? I've attempted to come up with some of my own, but was unsure. Of course there's "Super Smash Bros.", but I'm talking about something more like a subtitle. Kind of like Brawl or Melee. I don't exactly have any ideas left.

I apologize if I sound like I'm lazy at the moment, but I've had so much else that I'm doing that it's been difficult for me to get on the site to discuss this.

67 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:27 am

Klokinator

Admin
I think I meant to post a link to this project: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51881

The only fan SSB project I even want to play, period.

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

68 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 am

Charlotte

Chick
At first I thought, "MADE WITH RPG MAKER WHAT?"

One thing I REALLY DISLIKE about most fighting games, though, is the fact that your super attack is based on a gauge that fills up when fighting--BUT it fills up more when you're winning. So whoever's winning can increase their lead and whoever's losing takes a massive hit. It should be the other way around. That would also add strategy: Do I take a hit and fill up my gauge, or do I not want to risk the chance of death later on?

69 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 am

Jesse

That looks awesome. Sadly, it's waaaaaaayyy too large for me to download.

Does anyone have any ideas for a subtitle please? I've tried coming up with a few myself, but didn't exactly like them.

70 Re: SSB Game on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Klokinator

Admin
Super Smash Bros: Armageddon. (I figured that if in 10 years I was put on an official SSB team, I'd call the game Armageddon because every title gets bigger and bigger.)

http://klokreations.forumotion.com

71 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 am

Mercenary Lord

meh.

Im too lazy. School starts in a few weeks, and im sad about numerous things, okay?

http://www.klokreations.net

72 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am

Jesse

@Tony : I like it. And before someone criticizes, you'd better have a better name.
@Liam : Okay. Not too sure I want to know what's upsetting you.

Now on to other business.
Stage time!
Well, there's going to be the herpderp Battlefield and Final Destination, but outside of that, we need more stages.

My suggestions:
01) Green Greens
02) Halberd
03) Green Hill Zone(might be changed to a different Sonic Stage. IDK.)
04) Battlefield Fortress(outdoor portion of Castle Siege)*
05) Daein Castle(indoor portion of Castle Siege)*
06) Hyrule Temple
07) Bridge of Eldin
08) Port Town Aero Drive OR Mute City(not both due to much similarity)
09) Big Blue
10) Pokemon Stadium 3(this version involves Black & White series Pokemon)
11) Pokefloats
12) Duel Tower(Yu-Gi-Oh! Stage)
13) Princess Peach's Castle
14) Mushroom Kingdom 1 OR 2
15) Brinstar
16) Corneria
* = may be merged into one stage + the FE8 battlefield(Castle Siege)

73 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 am

Mien own handmade homestyle waffles- I mean bacon strips- I MEAN SUGGESTIONS:
Shibuya (Giant shopping district in Japan; TWEWY's version during fighting sequences)
Gideon's Mind (The final stage of the battle between Scott Pilgrim and Gideon in SPVs.TW)
Ruins of Hyrule (The ruins of Hyrule Castle, where the final battle against Ganon takes place during OoT)
Toy Ship (Fighting in a giant glass bottle with a replica of a pirate ship inside; Glass can be broken, but it'll repair after a few moments)
Construction Site (Obviously, the title. "Watch out for falling objects" and "Be aware of your surroundings" will be some good tips to keep in mind)

74 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Jesse

UPDATE TO FIRST POST!

I may actually consider some of these, Rin. The Toy ship made me lol. And the construction site was actually included as part of Flat Zone 2 in Brawl, which will prolly be included in this game.

How to unlock these stages:
Shibuya(unlock EVERYTHING ELSE)
Gideon's Mind(IDK yet)
Ruins of Hyrule(unlock Ganondorf)
Toy Ship(unlock ALL trophies)
Construction Site(IDK yet)

Oh, yeah. There are more stages listed in the first post, even though they aren't final.

75 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Unlocking Gideon = Using 100 health items (Like the Crystal Hearts, because on that stage in SPVs.TW, you used the Sword of Love or something-whatsitsname and the hilt of the sword was a heart). O:
Construction Site = Get KO'd by a thrown object.

76 Re: SSB Game on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Jesse

Construction Site = Get KO'd by a thrown object.
10-15 thrown objects. 1 is just too easy.
Using 100 health items
Specifically heart containers. And probably closer to 50-75, as heart containers are more rare to appear unless it's the only item on.

Oh, yeah. How 'bout on Shibuya, there are multiple stores with salespeople who pop out and drop stickers, trophies, music cd's, and food items when attacked?

Also, I may need a basic "blueprint" of what these stages should look like. I'm sorry if I'm asking quite a bit from you, but I've got tons of spriting to do, as well as hunting down music. I think I'm going to just find the SSBB OST and get the music from that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum